By Inexika Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This beautiful app is an ultimate mood journal, personal diary and charting tool. It will help you discover causes of your ups and downs, and get surprising insights into yourself!
* One of the 10 Best Apps for Bipolar Disorder by the Healthline.com
With iMoodJournal you can:
- Keep notes of your overall well-being with our colorful scale with editable mood labels. Record your thoughts and experiences.
- Setup automatic reminders – as many as needed per day, even random! Now iMoodJournal will remind you when it's time to check in with yourself.
- Browse the history of your records using our engaging animated mood history chart.
- Establish associations between your mood and experiences by adding #hashtags to your records (yeah, like those in Twitter!).
- Mark your emotions, people surrounding you, any other objects or activities with #hashtags. Examples: #angry, #cheerful, #surprised, #friends, #workout. iMoodJournal will show you how your feelings and your surrounding affect your wellbeing in long term.
- Track your medication and sleep using #hastags with colons and numeric values like #aspirin:40mg or #sleep:8h
- Spot triggers of your mood changes on Top Positive and Negative #hashtags charts and filter your mood records by #hashtags.
- Take self-portrait photos and realize how your mood affects your appearance.
- Recognize time-based patterns in your mood on gorgeous summary charts, which include full mood history, as well as weekly and daily average charts.
- Visualize your #hashtags values on large landscape mood chart to see whether there is any correlation between your mood and medication, sleep or any other measurable essences you track.
- Share your mood with friends on Facebook.
WHEN DO I NEED A MOOD DIARY?
Mood diary is a tool frequently offered by psychologists and therapists to help us discover facts about ourselves that otherwise slip our attention. You may experience a serious diagnosed condition like bipolar, OCD or depression. You may have stressful job, like manager reporting to executives or customer facing specialist, which makes you feel exhausted at the end of your long day. You may be on emotional rollercoaster as your partner is making your heart tear apart. Or you may simply be curious to know yourself better. This app may help! Bring your iMoodJournal to your therapist or discuss it with your close friend to maximize its positive impact on your life.
* To get the best out of this app, please, keep regular records (preferably 2 – 3 times a day) of your mood with tags and self-portraits for at least 1 – 2 weeks. The Weekly Cycle chart requires several weeks of records to generate meaningful output. We wish you the very best experience with iMoodJournal. Please, send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Note that we have no means to answer you if you try to get in touch using App Store reviews. Please, contact us by email or our website contact form.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Fixed crashing on devices with iOS 8.1 and earlier versions.
What's new in 3.0:
- Apple Watch support;
- a new feature to disable smoothing for Summary graph - with it, you will see your actual "ups" and "downs", which is useful for medical purposes;
- possibility to create different types of reminders with custom text - a handy feature for tracking meds or various activities;
- possibility to filter History in the selected time interval - for instance, you'll easily see how many times you had #headache during last 10 days without manually counting mood entries;
- possibility to create mood entries template, where you can enter some kind of predefined text;
- correct export of long mood entries in PDF - now mood entries that are longer than one page are not truncated.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 08, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Russian
- Seller: Inexika Inc.
- © 2016 Inexika Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.