By Mobile Nations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMore Forums is the best and easiest way to get connected to the friendliest, most informed, and most engaged community on the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Apple TV platforms. Whether you desperately need to troubleshoot a problem with your device, are looking for an app or accessory recommendation or review, or just want make friends or just chat about the latest news, the iMore Forums will help you get the most out of your mobile life.
- Securely save your account information so you don't have to login each time
- Fast, full access to all iMore help and discussion groups
- Quickly sort or search topics to find exactly what you're looking for
- Easily create new threads or read and reply to existing discussions
- Upload images right from your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
- Send, receive, and manage your Private Messages
- And much more!
What's New in Version 5.2.33
Numerous stability and performance enhancements!
Joined iForum 8 hours ago.
I give a review of only three stars due to the fact that only eight hours ago I became a sign in user. For the last six hours I have been prosing the forums and discussions. I have only commented on 4 posts and I find that the various discussions and forums are mostly individuals who seem to actually be quite educated and the comments made by these people are often humorous and sometimes, quite technical. So far I have not come across any cruel or disparaging replies or comments. So far everyone seems to be quite polite. Something that is not often found in messaging forums. I'm planning on increasing from three stars to a much higher rating once I have had an opportunity to explore I forum for a little while longer. I'm closely following any discussions concerning the new iOS 10 and it's new and improved functionalities to "play" with like a new toy!!😜😄👍
I hope to update my 3⭐️s by the end of this month. "Fingers are crossed" and my hopes are high that iForum is exactly what I wanted and needed as my go-to place for information on everything Apple and iOS.
This app is a huge improvement over the last version. I really enjoy it and use it every single day. My only frustration is that when I have a notification on the app it's difficult to find out exactly what i'm being notified about. I find it a little bit difficult to navigate around the app. But I'm confident that it's just a matter time before I get it figured out. In the meantime, I often select Web View when I'm looking at various threads in the forum. That seems to help quite a bit.
Informative, entertaining, and highly addictive! Bunch of really kind, cool individuals open to everyone's ideas and questions. Highly recommend!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 17, 2016
- Version: 5.2.33
- Size: 85.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Mobile Nations LLC
- © Mobile Nations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.