By Mobile Nations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMore Forums is the best and easiest way to get connected to the friendliest, most informed, and most engaged community on the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Apple TV platforms. Whether you desperately need to troubleshoot a problem with your device, are looking for an app or accessory recommendation or review, or just want make friends or just chat about the latest news, the iMore Forums will help you get the most out of your mobile life.
- Securely save your account information so you don't have to login each time
- Fast, full access to all iMore help and discussion groups
- Quickly sort or search topics to find exactly what you're looking for
- Easily create new threads or read and reply to existing discussions
- Upload images right from your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
- Send, receive, and manage your Private Messages
- And much more!
What's New in Version 5.3.34
Additional stability and performance enhancements.
I call Apple Support Forum,that Apple did not release.
Only in 2016 Apple ,optimized their Support Website with Mobile support ,while the iMore Support Forums have had a good and reliable Support App for so long.I use it everyday on iPhone 4 and 5 .Very good Community ,with a well designed app.I hope the Nation keeps on growing.
Great way of I access the iMore forums
It's amazing how rarely I use my Mac except to do Serious Work. So I am mostly on checking in things like iMore and forums on my phone. This app is a great way to read and respond to the iMore forums.
Nice app that takes you to the same spot in a discussion each day that you left off.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 21, 2016
- Version: 5.3.34
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Mobile Nations LLC
- © Mobile Nations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.