By Mobile Nations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMore delivers breaking news, helpful how-tos, the latest app, game, and accessory reviews, and industry-leading podcasts for iPhone, iPad, and Mac enthusiasts. From our expert editorial staff to our incredibly engaged community, iMore helps you get the most out of your iOS and OS X devices, and your digital life.
- Enjoy instant access to all the latest content from iMore.
- Comment on stories using your Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Google, or Mobile Nations account.
- Read and participate in the active forums right from the app!
- Share articles via Mail, iMessage, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Save articles to Safari Reading List to view later.
- Listen to the iMore show, Vector, Iterate, Debug, ZEN & TECH, and all the Mobile Nations podcasts.
- Send your news, photos, and story ideas back to iMore.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Major new release.
- Updated for iPhone 6/6+
- You can now read and participate in the forums from within the app!
- New support for rich content articles
- Other misc. bug fixes and features.
I found this app after I had done a search on Safari regarding a problem I had with messaging on an iOS 8 device. (iPhone 5s). Their solution to the problem was so easy to understand and use I looked for the source of the information, and the source is the iMore app, in this case, Allyson. It always scares me to think that I am upgrading to the next generation iPhone without having ever learned all the features of the previous iPhone. I am stepping out of the cave and into the light with the iMore app. Incidentally, my first use of the app was to read the reviews on the iPhone 6 and 6 plus. I was not sure the upgrade was for me, as I am satisfied with what I have. Now the 6 plus is a "must-have." Do yourself a favor and read their review.
I just can't say enough about how well written and refreshing the content iMore publishes is. iMore gets to the truth of the matter, does an incredible job of explaining news in a way that anyone can understand, and always cites sources.
This app is beautifully designed, and it is so easy to browse through the content and know right away from the title if content will interest me.
Love this app
This app is a great app I just think it still needs improvements. It doesn't seem to load as fast as it used to. When I open the app the stuff takes a bit to load and especially when reading the forums, those seem to load slow. (60 Mbps download)
Also when trying to sign in with at least Google it's not letting me sign in. I hit the button and it just sits there on a blank white screen. I hope this app can improve speed wise soon
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 21, 2014
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Mobile Nations LLC
- © Mobile Nations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.