By Mobile Nations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMore delivers breaking news, helpful how-tos, the latest app, game, and accessory reviews, and industry-leading podcasts for iPhone, iPad, and Mac enthusiasts. From our expert editorial staff to our incredibly engaged community, iMore helps you get the most out of your iOS and OS X devices, and your digital life.
- Enjoy instant access to all the latest content from iMore.
- Comment on stories using your Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Google, or Mobile Nations account.
- Read and participate in the active forums right from the app!
- Share articles via Mail, iMessage, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Save articles to Safari Reading List to view later.
- Listen to the iMore show, Vector, Iterate, Debug, ZEN & TECH, and all the Mobile Nations podcasts.
- Send your news, photos, and story ideas back to iMore.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Once I turned the iPad to portrait mode I was delighted. The menu bar in landscape (which is how I usually use my iPad) won't go away. I have had similar problems with other apps so I tried turning it to portrait mode. I was happy to see that now I could swipe the menus away.
I'd like to see that happen in landscape mode also but for now it's cool.
Better information elsewhere..
You can find better information on other websites or apps like AAA or Machash. Most articles are nothing more than clickbait articles about how people should switch to Apple. Website is nothing more than an advertising cash machine with so many adds that's hard to find any real news.
iPad update improves reading experience
The recent iPad update makes reading the articles a very pleasant experience.
- Category: News
- Updated: May 15, 2015
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Mobile Nations LLC
- © Mobile Nations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.