By Mobile Nations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMore delivers breaking news, helpful how-tos, tips & tricks, the latest app, game, and accessory reviews, and industry-leading podcasts for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac enthusiasts. From our expert editorial staff to our incredibly engaged community, iMore helps you get the most out of your iOS and OS X devices, and your digital life.
- Enjoy instant access to all the latest content from iMore.
- Comment on stories using your Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Google, or Mobile Nations account.
- Read and participate in the active forums right from the app!
- Share articles via Mail, iMessage, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Save articles to Safari Reading List to view later.
- Listen to the iMore show, Vector, Iterate, Debug, ZEN & TECH, and all the Mobile Nations podcasts.
- Send your news, photos, and story ideas back to iMore.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Update: Now the app doesn't even work now. I keep getting an error that states: Error loading news. No response descriptors match the response loaded.
I cannot remember the last time this app was updated. For being an app this all about the latest and greatest Apple features, it utilizes none of them. 3D Touch support does not exist. When you post articles about wallpapers you can save the wallpaper from the app, you have to find the same article on the website and go from there. I also do understand that iMore is essentially an Apple enthusiast website/forum. But Apple can do no wrong in their eyes whatsoever, reading the news on imore is more biased than going to CNN of Fox News for political news.
Needs an update
Ok, I think it's time you updated your app. It hasn't been updated since 2015... It no worky since the update to iOS 10.1.1. Plz fix, I use this app daily.
For a site that is so focused on all things Apple, you would think the app would be more fully featured with newer phone tech, such as Touch ID, 3D Touch, etc.
Giving a 4/5 rating for the time being because it has served me well...until now. If not fixed soon, I'll drop it.
***UPDATE*** Looks like it got fixed today without an app update. Must have been a backend server issue or something. I did uninstall and reinstall the app earlier, but it still didn't work at the time. Who knows. As promised, bumping back up to 5 stars.
Now, please update the app with new features!
I want to love this app but...
... Unfortunately it's very buggy. I've lived with it for a couple of months hoping for an update but no such luck. When you click on a article it's a 50/50 chance that you get the corresponding story, same for the top headline images. Images inside the articles are mostly a no show. So for now it goes to the delete pile. Great content not so great functionality. Hoping for a better version.
Another thing not related to the app is links in the imore emails never work:(
- Category: News
- Updated: May 15, 2015
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Mobile Nations LLC
- © Mobile Nations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.