By Mobile Nations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMore delivers breaking news, helpful how-tos, tips & tricks, the latest app, game, and accessory reviews, and industry-leading podcasts for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac enthusiasts. From our expert editorial staff to our incredibly engaged community, iMore helps you get the most out of your iOS and OS X devices, and your digital life.
- Enjoy instant access to all the latest content from iMore.
- Comment on stories using your Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Google, or Mobile Nations account.
- Read and participate in the active forums right from the app!
- Share articles via Mail, iMessage, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Save articles to Safari Reading List to view later.
- Listen to the iMore show, Vector, Iterate, Debug, ZEN & TECH, and all the Mobile Nations podcasts.
- Send your news, photos, and story ideas back to iMore.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
- major bug fixes
- addition of push notifications
I want to like this app.
This app has not worked reliably since it was originally released. Issues continue with the current version.
Blank white screen upon loading that eventually crashes back to the home screen. Reopening the app repeats this behavior. Closing from app switcher doesn't seem to help. Eventually after many tries (10?) the app will load.
Which leads to the next issue: app loads to cached news stories and then appears to freeze. No responses from taps, no signs to wait for the app to load. After awhile the news feed will load with different articles than you initially saw. Any road you made while waiting may be acknowledged and you will be taken to a random article. Maybe a freshly loaded story in the location you tapped.
Once you get the app to open and the news feed loaded, functionality is great and would be a 4 or 5 star app. As it is, the app is too frustrating to use and I end up using the Apple News site to browse or, more commonly, skipping iMore entirely in my round of iOS news sites browsing.
Down a few times a week
Couple times a week the app won't update. Come on fox this.
The App is still a good Website alternative.
I have not faced any issues the others have said they are facing.I am using this app on iOS 7 & 8 iPhone 4 & 5 respectively.I hope the iMore Nation keeps on growing more and more.Thanks guys.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 07, 2017
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Mobile Nations LLC
- © Mobile Nations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.