Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With a streamlined design and intuitive Multi-Touch gestures, iMovie lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, create beautiful movies, and watch them on all your devices in iMovie Theater. And with the iMovie extension, it’s fast and fun to make every video more memorable — right in the Photos app.
Make every video more memorable
• Use the iMovie extension to enhance video clips right in the Photos app
• Add a video filter, animated title, and soundtrack to any clip
• Instantly save new video clips to your photo library
Browse and share your videos
• Enjoy all your videos in the full-screen Video browser
• Quickly share a clip or a portion of a clip
• Mark favorite moments to easily find them later
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 14 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
• Record video for your trailer right in iMovie
Create beautiful HD movies
• Choose from 8 unique themes with matching titles, transitions, and music
• Give your movie the perfect look with 10 Apple-designed video filters
• Enhance your movie with slow motion, fast forward, picture-in-picture, and split-screen effects*
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your music library, and your own narration
• Fine-tune your soundtrack with audio controls including trim, split, duplicate, and fade
Watch anywhere with iMovie Theater
• Fill iMovie Theater with posters as you share clips, trailers, and movies
• Access iMovie Theater on all your devices with iCloud
• Enjoy iMovie Theater on your HDTV with Apple TV
Share with friends and family
• Send videos with Mail and Messages
• Publish to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport
• Save videos and iMovie project files to iCloud Drive
• Share videos and iMovie project files with AirDrop**
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream video to your HDTV with Apple TV***
* 2x speed-up is available on iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, and later devices.
** AirDrop requires an iCloud account and is available on iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation), and later devices.
*** AirPlay requires Apple TV (2nd generation) or later.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
• Addresses issue in which portrait photos may be cropped incorrectly when added to a project
• Updates compatibility with sharing to YouTube
This app is wack
No disrespect to whomever made this app via Apple and I bet it's actually a pretty good app when it wants to work but my phone (5s that I juuuuust got about a month ago) is for real about to start smoking from trying to use it. I sat and waited about 20 minutes for this to download, to try and use it and my phone started to freeze, shut off, restart, all that good stuff that I have so much time for. All's I wanted to do was make a cool video clip of a couple random events that happened yesterday to post on Instagram seeking to motivate people to have a better day and I can't because Apple phones are meant to slow down and not work correctly after you "update" them so you can purchase another newer one when your present one stops working due to their "update". So I downloaded this app to do that because Instagram doesn't let you put together video clips anymore, and now this one doesn't even work. A lot of Wasted time that will never be returned to me due to apples poor Buisness plan they have to keep generating billions of dollars into their own pockets by selling phones that are meant to break after you "update" them. Yall are making money and getting rich but your doing it in a very poor way. Thanks apple. 👍👍🏻👍🏼👍🏽👍🏾👍🏿 <here's a whole different subject on this emoji thing, you guys must have been sued for not having the option for skin pigment the first time.
This app is called iMovie when it can barely handle a ten minute video on the iPad. Has the new 2 GB of ram on the iPad Air 2 been helping? I don't think so. Whenever I have a video over ten minutes and I want to record something or drag something the app waits for five seconds before responding. Did you think Steven Spielberg had five seconds to wait. And I think it's not responding but then suddenly I mess up my entire recording! This was how I had to spend 4 hours on a video when I could have learned that it could have taken only 30 minutes with a MacBook desktop, I don't know the name. Because this app is slow for the slow iPad and it is going to be rated 3 stars until we finds hat the iPad Air 3 has been released with 4 GB of Ram. Well the reason I rated three stars rather than one was because there isn't any other movie maker on the App Store. So good luck Apple when Google releases their nice and simple Google movie. Which is probably not the name it is going to eat called. And why does the review section not let me see where I am typing when the review gets long? I should rate the review section here two stars.
This app is the best app ever. I have used this app for school, fun, and lots of other stuff. Most video editing apps are terrible and confusing. I love iMovie because it is easy, and fun. If you are bored, make a movie or trailer! You can make your voice higher, or lower. You can add background music, or add some sound effects. Also, of you don't want any sound, turn the sound off! Don't listen to the haters out there. You can disagree with me, but I don't care. I would give this app 100 stars. Get this app, your life will change forever! (In the best possible way.). Don't waste your time writing hate comments, try exploring the app if you don't like it. You will enjoy it much more. Thanks for reading! GO IMOVIE!!!!!📹
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 647 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2013-2014 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.