By ImPACT Applications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ImPACT Passport™ puts you in control of your ImPACT® data. Manage test results, record symptoms, and locate an ImPACT-trained care provider anytime, anywhere with ImPACT Passport. Grant Passport enabled care providers immediate access to your test results and symptom records by providing them your Passport ID, a unique identification code received upon completion of an ImPACT baseline test, or obtained from your test administrator.
ImPACT Passport includes the following components:
• Ability to record ImPACT Passport IDs
• Ability to locate concussion management professionals
• Ability to record post-injury symptoms to your profile
• Educational material on concussion awareness and concussion treatment
• A quiz to test your concussion awareness
What's New in Version 1.1.0
* added ability to email symptom reports
Does not work to retrieve test results
The description indicates you can manage your test results. After a successful log in O cannot access the results of today's test and there is no feature in the menus that indicates this can be done.
Can't access account
I put all my info in perfectly, yet it says that it can't find my account in the records. Can't really give this app anything but one star since I can't even use it. I'll update if I ever am able to use the app and test it.
Wish I could see test score
The app does what it says, stores the passport id. However, a good feature would be to be able to see the test results.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 05, 2014
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: ImPACT Applications, Inc.
- © 2014 ImPACT Applications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.