ImPACT Toolkit™ is an application for use by customers of ImPACT Applications, Inc. to administer ImPACT Pediatric® or ImPACT Quick Test™, and to record concussion evaluation findings.
ImPACT Quick Test and ImPACT Pediatric can be administered online and offline. Completed test results are uploaded to the ImPACT Applications database. ImPACT Toolkit is for test administration only; management and reporting of completed and uploaded test results is done in the ImPACT Applications Customer Center.
• To use ImPACT Toolkit, you must have an ImPACT Applications Customer Center account
• Some features require an active network connection (Wi-Fi or Cellular)
• ImPACT Toolkit can only be used to administer ImPACT Pediatric or ImPACT Quick Test
New in version 1.7.0 - VOMS and BESS scorecards now translated into 6 languages to mirror ImPACT Quick Test.
Additional enhancements from version 1.6.0:
Enhanced ImPACT Quick Test
New User Interface Graphics
Vestibular Ocular Motor Screening (VOMS) Instructions, Video, and Scorecards
Balance Error Scoring System (BESS) Instructions, Video, and Scorecards
iOS 11 Compatibility Improvements to Improve User Experience
- ImPACT Applications, Inc.
- 180.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © ImPACT Applications, Inc. 2017. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.