By Akai Professional
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMPC Pro is a 64-track music production powerhouse with pro-grade tools for intuitive beat creation whenever inspiration strikes.
Need help? Have an issue or question? Please email us at email@example.com.
With built-in sampling functionality, a massive sound library, loop slicing, time stretching, effects, and over 30 performance-driven features, iMPC Pro brings the functionality of Akai Professional's coveted MPC to your iPad. It combines multiple sampling methods, producer-tested MPC features, a custom sample library from Richard Devine, and an intuitive gestural editor for the most powerful, creative and fun iPad music production experience yet.
- Slice Loop lets you mark the beats in your samples and automatically match phrases and loops to sequence tempo. Change pitch and play 16 levels without affecting playback tempo.
- Timeline View opens a multi-touch gestural editor for sequencing, recording, and editing
- import iMPC Pro Packs from AudioCopy to expand your sample collection
- AudioCopy and AudioPaste for copying/pasting sequences from compatible apps
- Supports InterApp Audio mode. Record the outputs directly into other apps like GarageBand and Cubasis. Export tracks as an audio file.
- 64 tracks for flexible multi-track music production including gain fader, 3-band EQ, mute, solo, panning and FX sends on each track
- Sample audio from the iPad microphone, your own tracks using resampling, other apps using InterApp Audio, or your music library
- Chop-shop provides intuitive multi-touch editing, trimming, auditioning, splicing, splicing and processing samples
- Flux mode lets you warp and glitch beats in real-time or with automation
- Precision Knobs and Faders expand on command for precisely dialing in parameters
- Exclusive sound library featuring 1,400+ samples from sound designer Richard Devine with hundreds of Akai Pro exclusive samples
- 16 Levels mode with attack, velocity, length, and tuning settings for quickly creating variations of sounds
- Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
- Time correct: 1/8 note - 1/32T with variable swing
- MPC Note Repeat featuring 1/8 note - 1/32T timing with latch
- Community sharing built-in: directly upload to SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
- Tabletop ready: use iMPC Pro inside the acclaimed Tabletop App to combine it with dozens of synths, sequencers, FX and more
- Classic "Next-Sequence" lets you juggle sequences to experiment with different compositions or for dynamic live performance
- Mute and poly pad groups for authentic percussion performance. Pad effects include custom-designed envelope filters, 4-mode distortion and ring mod
- Extensive Undo History lets you roll back projects to any state
What's New in Version 1.6.1
The latest iMPC Pro update fixes a possible crash on launch and ensures that the latest AudioCopy SDK is up to date.
If you are happy with this update, please leave your review in the App Store. If there is something not working properly or you have additional feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your feedback. :)
No real mpc users made this
It's pretty obvious no one who ever was a real MPC user made this app, it doesn't have the workflow of an MPC, period. If you ever used an MPC you'll know it nothing like an MPC sequencer, basically Retronyms used the color scheme of an old MPC, used the Akai and MPC name to give us their lame version of what they thought an MPC should be, you can't even use other iOS synths or apps with the sequencer, and why no metronome except when recording? I wish I could give this minus 5 stars. This is garbage.
The last release had some problems. This one seems much better. iMPC Pro is like a future MPC. It has all of the workflows of an MPC with the convenience of software.
iOS 10 supported?
I have an iPad Pro running iOS 10.2.1 and the app crashes relentlessly. Plus, it doesn't automatically save my progress, so every time it crashes, I lose everything I was working on. This is a crying shame because I've seen reviews of this app running on older devices and it looks amazing. As it stands now, though, the app is completely useless.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 720 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Akai Professional
- © 2014 Akai Professional, Retronyms
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.