By Akai Professional
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turn your iPad into an MPC with more than 1,200 samples, 50 editable programs, 80 editable sequences, and iconic MPC workflow.
Need help? Have an issue or question? Please email us at email@example.com.
iMPC brings the look and feel of the classic Akai Pro MPC to your iPad. iMPC includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily. With features including built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences and record and overdub beats, the possibilities are endless. The app’s built-in sampler can record samples three different ways: using the mic on the iPad, using the line input on the iPad, or using the multi-touch turntable interface in iMPC to record samples directly from iTunes or other music libraries.
- Exclusive iMPC sound set and classic Akai Professional sound library
- "3D Perform" controls -- use your iPhone's motion sensors to control parameters
- Export tracks to MPC Software for use with MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio
- Share on SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or export to your computer
- 16 Levels mode: 16 levels of attack, velocity, length, and tuning
- Note Variation slider: adjust attack, velocity, length, and tuning as you play
- Trim and categorize samples, undo takes and erase samples
- Use with Tabletop’s Timeline Editor
- Tabletop Ready iMPC is free for for iMPC owners
- Route to and use with your favorite Tabletop Effects and devices
- Line-in allows you to resample Tabletop devices
- Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
- Live Sequence queuing for real-time performance and playback
- Simple drag and drop program creation
- Effects include delay, bit crusher, master compressor/limiter
- Time correct: 1/8 note - 1/32T with variable swing
- Note Repeat: 1/8 note - 1/32T timing, with latch
- AudioCopy beats and sequences to compatible apps
- AudioPaste samples from hundreds of compatible apps
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- 64 bit compatibility!
- We fixed a Soundcloud crash that happened to some devices on launch.
- We've updated the AudioCopy SDK.
- iMPC has improved compatibility as a Tabletop-Ready App!
Very good app
It is easy to use, sounds good, and well worth every penny. It is much better than some of the more expensive Maschines available. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the update
Nice piece of kit - but it NEEDS to be updated for Audiobus 3 !
Oddly, the icon did not update & frankly, I hope it doesn't 😉
Oh, and not everyone uses, or is interested in TableTop ...
I don't buy most of your products because of the lack of IAA & now — AU's and, Ableton Link 👎
Editing on the fly
Is there a way to edit without stopping the music?
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 07, 2017
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 456 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Akai Professional
- © 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.