ENTER the Medieval era! BUILD your empire from the ground up, GUIDE its great rulers and LEAD it to prosperity!
◉ Deep and rewarding MMO Strategy gameplay
◉ Build, develop and expand your empire
◉ Create or join an alliance
◉ Epic PvE events
◉ Participate in global PvP wars
◉ Raid barbarian camps
◉ Guide the lives of your great peoplе
◉ Join millions of players from around the world in more than 20 languages
DECIDE, COMMAND and ACT! The future of the empire is in YOUR hands!
▶ GET NOW!
• Badges - this new feature makes it into the game. You can earn badges by completing various in-game tasks. Each badge rewards you with XP towards your global account level. The feature is located in the Player Profile screen.
• Medals - medals earned from various events are now properly displayed in your Profile. Open the screen to access the feature.
Stay tuned for future updates!
Thanks for your continuous support for our game!
Ratings and Reviews
STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME
Especially if you’re usually a spender in the beginning, thinking you’ll get an advantage from a new player deal.
That may be the case, at first, but you’ll lose in the long run.
I’ve only been playing this game for a few days, and I loved it.
Until I realized that I went from 3400 diamonds to 0 diamonds. Now, I hadn’t done anything to use diamonds, or so I thought...
You see, up until this point, instant training your troops were free, but apparently at some point that changed - without telling you.
So now, you’ve gone how long with just clicking the little button to instant train, that you don’t even really pay attention to what you’re clicking.
So, you take something and make it free, and then when it’ll cost the player diamonds, you don’t think a little warning should come up that this will now cost you?
No thanks, I’ll go spend my hard earned cash on another game, and will be deleting this one.
But if you do decide to play anyway, keep an eye out on what you’re clicking so you don’t lose your diamonds too.
More relationship with your characters
I would like to have a relationship with my Royal family. To give them at least my surname. I wish you add religion, Curch entetey across the land. You dontate to the Curch insane amounts of money and the Church gives you buffs. Also Looting equipment from NPCs, adding them to your character. Creating more and intrepid NPC, who randomly attempt to raid your base. Also that they improve and increase there army size.
Can we keep our empires instead of starting over every new season I was a big fan until I had to start all over can we like keep our family tree linkage and resources atleast but lose everything I like the feel you added of starting over and be conpetive but I wana keep my empire family members and respurces atleast.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Jared. It's part of the gameplay. The castle conquest competition suggests end of the era. We do, however, consider your feedback as important and will be forwarded to our team.
- Imperia Online JSC
- 205 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Macedonian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Imperia Online ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Governor Pack $23.99
- Knight Pack $5.99
- Squire Pack $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.