ImperiHome®, your Smart Home in the heart of the Smart City
ImperiHome is the first platform centralizing the Smart devices and the services of the Smart City within a single and unique mobile App.
In just a few clicks, access to the Smart City services or data: urban mobility, energy consumption meters, air quality…
Control the most popular connected devices brands and home automation hubs with our single App.
Create your own dashboard on your tablet or Smartphone.
Each month discover new connected devices or new Smart City services integrated to the platform.
Currently, ImperiHome is able to connect to the following list of connected devices and home automation hubs:
- Philips Hue
- Nest smart devices (Thermostat, Protect, Nest Cam Indoor)
- Sonos speakers (Wireless multi-room speakers by Sonos)
- Fitbit health and fitness trackers
- Netatmo (Weather Station, Thermostat, Welcome and Presence Cameras)
- Nokia Health
- LIFX light bulbs
- Wink (smart-home controller)
- Vera, VeraLite, Vera Edge (ZWave controller by Micasaverde / Vera Control) UI5, UI6 and UI7
- Tellstick Net/ZNet (smart-home controller by Telldus)
- Z-Way based smart-home hubs (RaZberry, POPP hub, Western Digital...)
- Jawbone UP
- MyFox Home Alarm
- Logitech Harmony hub-based remotes
- Musaic connected HiFi players
- Kodi (Media center software, formerly known as XBMC)
- Legrand EcoCompteur (Electricity consumption counter by Legrand)
- Parrot Flower Power (plant sensor by Parrot)
- Fibaro Home Center 2 (home automation controller by Fibaro)
- Myfox Home Control 2 (security and home control system)
- Koubachi Plant Sensor
- LightManager (Controller by JBMedia)
- ZiBase (Multi-protocol controller by Zodianet)
- JPEG/MJPEG IP cameras
- JEEDOM V1
- eedomus (ZWave controller by Connected Object)
- IPX800v3 and IPX800v4 (Relay controller by GCE Electronics)
- Eco-Devices (Teleinfo energy counter by GCE Electronics)
- Zipabox (Multi-protocol controller by Zipato) / Cameras and security features not yet supported
- Systems implementing the ISS API (ImperiHome Standard System)
Urban mobility: Velib, Citybike, Velov, Vélos Bleus, Autolib...
Air quality: Prev’Air, Airnow, Air Parif, European Environment Agency...
At home using your wall-mounted tablet or outside using your smartphone, take benefit of ImperiHome features to control your smart home the way you want:
- fast and responsive user interface
- voice recognition
- NFC tags actions
- charts module
- customizable dashboards with smart widgets (limited in free version)
- local or remote network auto detection
- layouts for both smartphones and tablets
- several options to fine-tune the application
- import/export preferences (only in pro version)
- Sony SmartWatch2 integration
- Automatic wake-up using front camera move detection. WARNING: this feature is highly dependent on the type of device and camera. We can't guarantee it will work with all devices.
- Tasker Plugin (pro version only)
- REST Control API (pro version only)
Please read the terms an condition:http://www.imperihome.com/terms-conditions and below the auto-renewing subscription nature of this product before purchasing it :
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ImperiHome
Environexus native connector
Ratings and Reviews
They won’t even take my money
I use homeseer, and the apps are limited, and modern functions are to be desired. This app is great with some configuration. It’s snappy and quick to respond. There is a trial free version that limits functionality. I was sold when I played around with it, so i wanted to upgrade to premium for $4.99 a month.
I go to upgrade and the app can’t connect to iTunes. I wasn’t able to find anywhere to upgrade, thus I wait to see if the technical support is up to par to solve a simple link issue...
Hope they exceed my expectations.
Great Home Automation Interface
This is a great, unified interface for various home automation systems. Very easy to configure. In IOS, the ability to reconfigure existing tiles is very limited, but I suspect this has something to do with IOS restrictions. Many people have commented on how beautiful the interface looks and the ease of use.
Can’t rearrange tiles? What??
Purchased the pro version of the app and am mostly pleased. However, the inability to rearrange tiles after they’ve been created is huge issue for me. If you create a page (which takes time) and you want to go in later to add another device you have to create an entirely new page in order to insert the new item just where you want it.
- 93.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2017 Evertygo SAS
- In-App Purchases
- ImperiHome Premium $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.