Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With ImperiHome, control your smart-home systems and connected objects from a single app.
No need for a central server or dedicated setup. The application directly connects to your systems and objects using APIs and allows you to remotely interact with all your devices.
Currently, ImperiHome is able to connect to:
- Nest smart devices (Thermostat, Smoke/CO Alarms...)
- Tellstick Net/ZNet (smart-home controller by Telldus)
- Z-Way based smart-home hubs (RaZberry, POPP hub, Western Digital...)
- Withings (activity trackers, scales, blood pressure monitors)
- Jawbone UP (activity trackers)
- Netatmo (Weather Station, Thermostat, and Welcome Camera by Netatmo)
- MyFox Home Alarm (connected alarm system by MyFox)
- Logitech Harmony hub-based remotes
- Musaic connected HiFi players
- Fitbit health and fitness trackers
- Xee (connected car by Eliocity)
- Sonos speakers (Wireless multi-room speakers by Sonos)
- Kodi (Media center software, formerly known as XBMC)
- Legrand EcoCompteur (Electricity consumption counter by Legrand)
- LIFX light bulbs (WiFi smart lighting system by LIFX)
- Parrot Flower Power (plant sensor by Parrot)
- Fibaro Home Center 2 (home automation controller by Fibaro)
- Myfox Home Control 2 (security and home control system)
- Philips Hue (lighting system)
- Vera, VeraLite, Vera Edge (ZWave controller by Micasaverde / Vera Control) UI5, UI6 and UI7
- ZiBase (Multi-protocol controller by Zodianet)
- JPEG/MJPEG IP cameras
- eedomus (ZWave controller by Connected Object)
- IPX800v3 and IPX800v4 (Relay controller by GCE Electronics)
- Eco-Devices (Teleinfo energy counter by GCE Electronics)
- Zipabox (Multi-protocol controller by Zipato) / Cameras and security features not yet supported
- Systems implementing the ISS API (ImperiHome Standard System)
- … more will come!
At home using your tablet or outside using your smartphone, take benefit of ImperiHome features to control your smart home the way you want:
- fast and responsive user interface
- charts module
- local or remote network auto detection
- layouts for both smartphones and tablets
- fine-tuning options
- voice recognition
This is the free version of ImperiHome. Unlock premium features by buying the in-app unlocker. Limitations of the free version :
- Max 2 objects can be configured (unlimited in premium)
- Max 2 dashboard pages can be created (unlimited in premium)
- Only 2 dashboard page layout types available (11+ available in premium)
- Some dashboard page placeholders are locked (all is unlocked in premium)
- No configuration export/import
Check out more on ImperiHome webite (http://www.imperihome.com) and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you encounter any issue.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Bugfix in Tellstick implementation
- Bugfix in Z-Way devices caching
Could be a 5....
It's pretty good however this could easily be a 5 with the following changes:
1. Access the app through the today view. I would like to pickup my phone, swipe right and control my devices.
2. Ability to change page layout after placing icons on the grid. I spend time coming up with a dashboard only to have to recreate it if I need more grid space.
3. Force touch to invoke favorites from the home screen.
4. Harmony Remote commands instead of just activities.
5. Dynamic Grid - the grid choices are limited.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 14, 2017
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 52.2 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Evertygo
- © 2013-2017 Evertygo SAS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ImperiHome Premium$5.99