Paris Impressionist Walking Tour #1
By Parsing Place
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Recommended by France Magazine*
Enjoy what people are calling the best way to see the city!
Skip the long lines and explore the sites of famous Impressionist paintings, starting at the Musée d'Orsay and finishing at the Louvre Museum.
Compare Impressionist paintings to photos of what the scene looks like today, while learning about art history and Parisian history. Monet, Renoir and Pissarro are just a few of the painters on this Impressionist Walk.
* Additional list of local Favorites gives you an insider advantage. Wine shop, cheese shop, cafés, restaurants, tea salons, bakeries, chocolate shops and other points of interest are noted throughout the Walking Tour so you can either take a break or stock up for a picnic along the river.
* Fully downloaded, with optional offline map; you can roam the streets of the City of Lights without roaming fees.
* New feature: switch to satellite view in the map.
* "Your Paris" photo album that lets you replace contemporary city pictures with your own pics and save them.
Tour 2 (Latin Quarter to the Marais, with Notre-Dame) and Tour 3 (Panthéon to the Luxembourg Gardens) are also for sale in the App Store.
The iPhone Apps "Impressionist Paris" are based on the acclaimed book, "Guide to Impressionist Paris," by Patty Lurie.
For questions and comments, please contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.6
Compatible with iPhone 5 and fixed rotation issue.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 15, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Parsing Place Productions, LLC
- ©2013 Parsing Place Productions, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.