Based on scientific studies and on his own clinical experience, the author, Dr. Olivier Carcuac shares with you his knowledge on mucogingival surgery for the treatment of gingival recessions.
Whether you're an undergraduate or postgraduate dental student, a general dental practitioner or a specialist in periodontology, implantology or oral surgery, iMuco will give you all the answers on the surgical treatment of gingival recessions.
After having answered a few questions regarding the morphology of the lesion(s), this application will guide you in choosing the right surgical approach for your specific clinical situation.
All surgical techniques proposed in iMuco are illustrated by:
- video animations outlining the design of surgical incisions,
- high quality clinical pictures from before, during and after the interventions,
- surgical videos,
- tricks and tips by the author,
- a summary of factors that led to the proposed surgical technique.
In addition, all 15 videos describing different mucogingival surgical techniques are directly available. Scientific references including their abstracts complete this unique application.
iMuco will also provide you with a few surprises that you may discover during its use.
All your iPad's properties have been utilized to make this new way of learning as enjoyable as possible.
Internet connection is not needed when using iMuco, once the application has been downloaded (Caution: Downloading may take a few hours, depending on your connection).
Français disponible, Español disponible, 利用可能な日本語
Thank you to Dr. Otsuki Motohiro for the Japanese translation of iMuco.
Thank you to Dr. Hector J Rodriguez Casanovas for the Spanish translation of iMuco.
compatibility iOS 11
- Frederic Elharar
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Olivier Carcuac, DDS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.