iMusic - The Perfect Music Player - Listen to Free Music Without Even Touching Your Screen
By Xhavit Mustafa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMusic is the perfect music player. Want to control your playback using air gestures, view your favourite song as a really cool waveform, have infinite control over your music, or simply stare at a gorgeous interface? Then iMusic is for you!
iMusic contains an incredible amount of features, including -
• Song Queuing - create custom song queues according to your current mood.
• Browse songs by list, carousel or tiles - whichever suits your style!
• Air gesture control - Shake your device left or right for previous or next song & face down to pause the song.
• Share what you’re listening to on Twitter - #NowPlaying.
• Swipe gesture controls - bring out the inner DJ in you!
• Music Visualiser - view live waveforms of the song you're listening to.
• Detailed information about each song - BPM, play/skip count, last played date, genre, composer, etc.
• Viewable song lyrics right in the app - iMusic can read lyrics embedded by iTunes or search online for lyrics.
• Incredible and beautifully animated GUI.
And much more!
iMusic has over 250,000 downloads worldwide, 4 star average rating and has been featured by many top app reviewing website. You’ll never want to use the default music app again!
What's New in Version 6.1
• Minor bug fixes
Just a few touch ups, but great none the less.
I now use this as my main music app. Simple to use with a stylish modern design. This app is great as it is. Just a few suggestions that might help would be a few touch-ups like adding a new feature to the shuffle button to have it create a new playlist around the current song instead of restarting a new playlist and song when you press it.( maybe holding the shuffle button?) another nice feature would be a nicer looking music visualizer. I know stuff like this sounds simple, but I wouldn't be surprised if this took many more hours of work. So thanks for all the hard work and good luck.
I downloaded this app thinking it would be pretty cool like playtube only better but I didn't realize I was downloading a different space consuming version of something my iPod came with I think you should be able to search for whatever songs you want to with out the confusion of Pandora and without the sad variety of the music you already have.
Apple dropped the ball.
The new music app in ios 8.4 is horrible. It over complicates music for those that keep it all locally. I have had this app for a while because it seemed cool. With this update, this is now my main music player.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 03, 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Xhavit Mustafa
- © Akhil Tolani
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertisements$0.99