Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Imzy is your new home on the Internet. Join communities based on your interests, hobbies, lifestyle, fandoms, and more, and connect with people all over the world.
We want you to find a place where you belong—wholly, comfortably, and unequivocally.
Here’s what makes us special:
* A platform that’s as flexible and diverse as you are
* All the tools you need to create, customize, and manage your communities in the way that makes most sense for you
* Multiple identities so you can be as private or public as you want and keep everything separate
* Threaded discussion forums for in-depth conversations
* Live chat and messaging for instant interaction
* A welcoming community atmosphere for all kinds of diversity
* Strong community policies and transparency and hands-on support
* A sustainable business model that allows members and community leaders to benefit and earn money as well, free from ads
* A platform that’s easily accessible from anywhere and any device
* A company that really cares about our users and community, more than anything else.
Come join Imzy and experience community. :)
What's New in Version 1.2.8
We are now showing the top comment on posts in the feed to make it easier for you to find and start participating in great discussions with your fellow community members.
Stop me if you've heard this one before, but live chat should finally be working! So if you find any bugs, we don't want to hear about them. JK, we actually really appreciate the huge help you've all been and continue to be. Please keep sharing your feedback, bug reports, and suggestions in the feedback community (and hopefully they won't have to be about chat).
We've also streamlined the onboarding process for new users to make it quicker and easier to join and start participating.