In The Box - Organize your attic or basement
By Jaysquared Hillebrand
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you often searching for something in the basement or in the attic? Not anymore! With In The Box you easily take some photos of your stuff, put it in boxes, label it and find it in a matter of seconds on your smartphone.
How it works:
1) Print labels with QR Code and number
Individual formats are possible to use existing print labels (Document size, paddings, label size, columns and rows)
2) Take photos of all items in a box or just a photo of the whole box
3) Optional: Add tags to your photos to enable full text search
4) Find you stuff visually or with full text search in seconds
* Find your stuff fast: Change the display size to visually find your stuff fast or use the full text search
* iCloud Sync: All you data will be synced to your personal iCloud account. So you don't have to worry about data loss and can find the same stuff on all your devices.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
* Fixed bug in label printing for single labels
Love the idea or being able to see all that I put in a box but when I try to have more than one box the app keeps crashing. I'll keep trying but in the end I might just have to resort to the classic duct tape and sharpie.
I like app so far, however:
1) not able to combine all the items in the box into one picture box in the app. Right now, all items are showing separately.
2) not able to zoom the item picture afterward.
3) not able to edit the box number or name once saved.
4) not able to save in Dropbox.
5) not sure if it's really backup to iCloud. I'll have to check on that.
I like it, but...
I've been wanting an app like this! I would give it 5 stars, if there were a couple more features:
1. Ability to rename the tags.
2. Ability to see everything in a single box by searching by box number or scanning the QR code (workaround: include the box number in the tag, just don't plan to move the item to a different box because you can't rename tags inc entered).
3. Ability to see full size (including zooming option) photos.
Otherwise, this is working great for my needs.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Jonathan Hillebrand
- © Jaysquared
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.