In Case of Crisis is an award-winning mobile solution that helps institutions and their safety professionals’ better care for the well-being of their people by offering easy and secure access to institutional-specific emergency procedures, safety guidelines and business continuity plans. The app allows you to replace your paper flipbooks, and internet hosted sites that are hard to reach when you need them during a crisis. Using In Case of Crisis is safe and secure, and enables employees to communicate with each other more effectively during a crisis, whether it’s an alert, incident report, or a conference call. The content in this app can be customized and branded for your organization.
- Securely access your organization’s emergency and business continuity electronic flipbooks
- Assign the content by user role or location so each employee gets what they need
- Receive Notices from your organization in seconds and stay current with a crisis
- Enjoy interactive content including; maps, diagrams and checklists
- Easily report an incident, claim and more with the inbound form capability
The In Case of Crisis app is free of charge to users to download and view crisis plans
Added background refresh process to check for updated plans, lists and chats
Enhanced the encryption algorithm used for storing credentials
Fixed password reset workflow
Updated User Settings and Country selections
Ratings and Reviews
In Case of Crisis
Being unprepared is no longer an excuse! ICOC gives me the steps I need in order to take action during a crisis. With ICOC, I will never be w/o important company contacts and I feel more secure knowing that my company has a plan...at my fingertips!
I like having my company info on my phone right with the "what to do" information. This is a neat and useful app and I'm glad my company uses it.
I found this app to be a useful replacement for our hard copy emergency plans. Plus I can customize it all the time.
- RockDove Solutions, Inc.
- 7.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 RockDove Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.