In Case of Crisis - Corporate
By RockDove Solutions, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In Case of Crisis is an award-winning mobile solution that helps institutions and their safety professionals’ better care for the well-being of their people by offering easy and secure access to institutional-specific emergency procedures, safety guidelines and business continuity plans. The app allows you to replace your paper flipbooks, and internet hosted sites that are hard to reach when you need them during a crisis. Using In Case of Crisis is safe and secure, and enables employees to communicate with each other more effectively during a crisis, whether it’s an alert, incident report, or a conference call. The content in this app can be customized and branded for your organization.
- Securely access your organization’s emergency and business continuity electronic flipbooks
- Assign the content by user role or location so each employee gets what they need
- Receive Notices from your organization in seconds and stay current with a crisis
- Enjoy interactive content including; maps, diagrams and checklists
- Easily report an incident, claim and more with the inbound form capability
The In Case of Crisis app is free of charge to users to download and view crisis plans
What's New in Version 3.6
- Encryption of client information on the mobile app
- Enhancement to allow for special characters in Account Setup
- Tap Event Icons to go directly to an Event Diagram attachment (image or PDF)
- Plan Banners for Library referenced plans are now optional
- Increased size limitations of photo attachments that are sent with Reports
- Hiding of the actions and contacts menu selections at the bottom of the Event if there are no Contacts
- Badging of the iOS App when a Plan on that device has been updated (iOS)
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 18, 2016
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: RockDove Solutions, Inc.
- © 2011-2015 RockDove Solutions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.