In Case of Crisis - Education
By IBA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In Case of Crisis allows K-12 School Districts and Higher Education Institutions to publish their emergency procedures and instructions into an easy-to-use mobile format. Whether your organization has one or several emergency plans to meet the needs of groups or locations, In Case of Crisis is the solution for you. The In Case of Crisis mobile app provides your faculty, staff, and students with actionable emergency guidelines and event-specific contacts minimizing the confusion of what to do and who to call for specific emergency scenarios. Your organization’s plan is stored locally on each user’s phone ensuring that they are always prepared to take action during a crisis. Plans don’t have to be limited to standard emergency scenarios and specific uses, like Study Abroad or seasonal plans for Sporting events or Graduation or a plan to address challenges like parking. It’s all customizable to meet your unique needs. Taking it one step further, In Case of Crisis is now equipped with Incident Reporting - allowing your safety personnel and/or students to be an extra set of eyes during a crisis. Keep your students and faculty informed and prepared for the unexpected with the In Case of Crisis Education edition.
- One-click launch of phone numbers or websites
- Push notification
- Images and diagrams
- Incident Reporting
- Secure protection for limited access
- Unlimited downloads and unlimited users
- Icon driven for easy guidance during a crisis
- And many more benefits...
- Plans are stored locally to your device so connectivity is not required during a crisis
- Event icons guide users to specific guidance and instructions
- Event specific contacts eliminates the ‘Who to call’ confusion during a crisis
- Prepares your users for what to do in case of an emergency
- Plans can be published for public or private groups
- Push Notification allows you to send a message to users
- Incident reporting allows you to send a report from the app during a crisis or event
In Case of Crisis is free of charge to users to download and view crisis plans.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 06, 2014
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Irving Burton Associates, Inc.
- © 2011-2014 Irving Burton Associates, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.