The iN-Command app transforms your smartphone or tablet into a fully functional remote control that can operate many of the primary functions of your RV from one convenient, easy-to-use mobile application. By syncing the setup with your RV system’s touch screen controller, JENSEN® puts you iN-Command of your RV.
This app controls:
• Water heater control on/off (gas & electric control)
• Water pump control on/off
• Fresh, Black, and Gray water level monitoring
• Lighting control: Interior, exterior, security, awning and custom 1, 2, 3
• Slide out control: Slide out 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
• Awning control: Awning 1, 2
• Generator: Prime/Start/Stop control, voltage, fuel, hours, diagnostics (low oil, over crank, service) monitoring
• Jacks: Front & rear, set up only, NOT control)
*App capabilities vary with your RV’s feature set.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It works for me
I know most of the reviews here are terrible but it seems to work for me every time I use it. I do have to initially (manually) make the Bluetooth connection but after that it works perfectly. I’m even pretty impressed with the range. We keep our fifth wheel in the lot next to our house which is about 50 feet away from my bedroom window. Recently after getting into bed (in my home) I realized I’d left the awning open. I was about to get dressed to go outside and retract it when I remembered the Incommand system. I was able to connect from inside my house and retract the awning. Overall I’m happy with it so far.
Ver. Build 2.4 is better but still has connection issues
I purchased a 2018 Redwood 5th wheel and the system works well when connected. When it fails to connect is frustrating. I’d guess 80% it connects then for some unknown reason it will fail. The last time it failed I rebooted the iPhone 7 and it connected right up.
Note to the SW engineers: please provide pop up indicating connection issue with tips to reconnect. As a retired SW engineer please fix the connect timeouts.
I have a $140,000 Voltage Epic RV with the system I have called and tried to work with the engineers to fix the connection issues but no one will talk to me or call me back. Very poor management. I will be getting in contact with someone at corporate to make your engineering team do there job. Hopefully this will open your eyes and start listening to you customers. You need to remember that without the costumer you would not have a job.
- ASA Electronics, LLC
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 ASA Electronics LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.