In Flow - Mood and Emotion Diary
By App in the Air
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recommended by Guardian UK: "InFlow, a free app that enables you to log your moods daily. You can then analyse your behaviour patterns and get advice on how to be a happier bunny. Who needs therapy?"
InFlow helps you to better understand yourself and your ever-changing mood, keeping your friendships healthy and happy along the way. Even though we know what makes us feel good, we tend to spend our time doing absolutely different things. We at InFlow believe that tracking your emotions and habits is the first step to feeling like your best YOU. InFlow makes it easy to track this emotional pattern and be your guide to happiness.
* Keep track of your mood daily with automatic reminders
* Weigh and compare what makes you happy with the things you spend most time doing
* Follow your friend's moods, cheer them up and support one another!
* Better understand yourself using best and worst rating and mood graph
* Get your weekly mood journal for free on our website
* Share your emotions with friends
* Remember the greatest moments of your life
* Get tips on how to improve your mood and be a happier person
* Share happiest moments of your life with friends on twitter and Facebook
* Cope with your mood or bipolar disorder
* Predict your mood swings and depression with help of mood graph
* See how your energy and emotions correlate
What's New in Version 2.50.4
- Bug fixes
- Added Mood Calendar to the dashboard
Looks and feels beautiful. I've had a couple different "mood awareness" apps. I feel it helps gauge my cycle, the record keeping helps me know if I've been too imbalanced in one mood or another. There are just so many great reasons to love this app.
For those into social networking, those options to share or my share are within this app.
To the makers: I know that many people like the social network options in the app. I am paranoid of inadvertently telling the world my mood (& circumstances surrounding the mood.) I would prefer the social network buttons be ONLY in settings. I have the share options off, but every time I touch "done" I endure a willful act to trust technology. After which I need a psych session. Lol :)
Truly DO love the app tho.
This app really fills a need for people who have trouble keeping control of their mood, their energy, and ultimately their productivity. Sometimes the hardest thing is to break negative behaviors and this app will tell you want you are doing that bums you out.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 2.50.4
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AITA LIMITED
- © 2012 AITA Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- unlimited access to mood graph$0.99