All this things in app “In Folders”.
* Create as many notes and photos as you need.
* Take pictures from you camera inside app and store it in folders, or import existing pictures from you photo albums.
* Search easy and fast - just start enter search words and see results at once.
* Use colors - it is help you visually divide you memos on colored subject groups.
* Mark important notes - they are always will be at your eyes (even on app icon).
* Folders - familiar way to organize your notes.
* Use named secure keys for encryption, if you want to protect your data from others. Encrypt notes, photos and even whole folders. We use strong AES-256 encryption method to protect your data.
* Walk through notes and photos with swipes left and right – it is familiar.
* You can forget “Back” button, which is always far from your finger – just swipe note/photo up or down, when you want return to folder. Similar with folders – swipe current folder up or down to navigate parent folder.
* Manipulate multiple notes/photos at once with special mode – mark multiple items and move all of them in other folder, or encrypt it, or delete all marked items in one tap.
* Incredible simplicity and usability.
Working with serious tasks must be easy and funny.
Try out “In Folders”! We tried to make it simple and comfortable to use.
Show/hide controls in picture preview
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t think of anything more I could want in a Documents/Folders app
I have been using this developer’s Notex app for a year. After I upgraded my iPhone 6S’s iOS to 12, Notex suddenly stopped allowing photos to be added to documents. I wrote the developer and within a couple of weeks the problem was fixed. In the meantime I discovered this developer’s In Folders app. For the life of me, it appears identical to Notex. Not one difference that I can find. So take your pick, or take both — there is none better. You can even make your folders in different shapes: My folders and documents are as wide as my iPhone’s screen and only 2 lines tall. This lets me: (1) Label them with lengthy folder names, if needed, and (2) I can scroll through dozens of them super quickly with my thumb. And they open with a touch. Myriad colors, fonts, bold, italic, underline, highlight, paste in a photo or screenshot (which latter means you can paste in a drawing, too, if you want), Folders inside folders inside folders ad infinitum. Easy and intuitive to do everything, including navigation. I don’t just take notes with this — I use it to write stories and columns for a newspaper. You could write a novel with it, keeping folders with research notes, idea notes, whole chapters, revisions — the whole finished novel. Multiple novels! I wrote this review with this app and then pasted it here. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MICHAEL!!
My first app review stop to make before a string of other outreaches to my personal favs
The title suggests the intents implied that this app is my very first choice trying to knock out quite a few reviews of my personal favs so to the review!
1. It totally rocks! I couldn't have thought of a better looking and functioning user interface myself and has just the right features to convince somebody that's pridefully picky that it must be secure w/ its $cryptionz ++
2. Not sure what more Ive got to say other then that I really enjoy operating this application - take a look at the pictures & decide for yourself if this one is something u need because if so then you've found my top-pick and endorsements as I've had nothing but flawless experiences using it.
Reviewers pretty rusty-give me a break.
- Thanks thanks dev team!
Great app! Please develop further
Beautiful app. Nice and stable. Very tidy and well organized. Lost of nice new features. I gave it 4.5 stars, and I would give it 5 stars if the user had the ability to:
1. make it so that each note or folder can be a different size from the other notes/folders.
2. Rearrange notes/folders without the other notes automatically rearranging themselves into different columns. Then it could be used as a taskboard to organize my schedule.
- Michael Vlasov
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Michael Vlasov
- In-App Purchases
- No Limits, No Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.