Food Network In the Kitchen
By Television Food Network G.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE ALL-NEW FOOD NETWORK IN THE KITCHEN APP IS HERE!
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and many more. Need inspiration for your next meal? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our new app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 50,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a festive cocktail or even just dinner for the family? Find a variety of recipe collections, including:
Quick and Easy
*Top Picks* from Food Network
COOK LIKE A PRO:
- Hone your cooking chops by watching our how-to videos.
- Get creative by adding your own tips and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections.
- And don’t worry! All of your previously saved recipes are safe and sound. You can now find them under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover what the Food Network community is saying about our recipes through ratings and reviews.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at ITKPanel@foodnetwork.com.
Please note that videos are available for playback only in the United States, due to licensing restrictions.
Food Network In the Kitchen is compatible with iOS 9 for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad Pro.
What's New in Version 5.1
This version includes:
- Performance improvements to My Stuff. You can now pull to refresh within My Stuff to get your latest saved recipes.
- Fix for the bug where you would lose your place in the app if you switched to another app or your device went to sleep.
- Changes for iOS 10 compatibility.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
I love the look and feel of the app. I absolutely love being able to pull up all the recipes that are currently being featured in an episode or on tv! Only thing I would want in the next update is to search by ingredient. You should also be able to search in your saved recipes too by name.
So instinctive and easy!!!
I was watching Giada Entertains and was drooling over her drunken berry frozen yogurt, so naturally I wanted to find the recipe ASAP. I opened the app, and because it was airing, all of the recipes were on the home screen. What's even better is that when I clicked on the recipe, the Pin button was right at the top! It took 3 seconds total to save this recipe. THANK YOU!!!
Great content, bad app
Love the recipes, but the app just doesn't run well. Beyond infuriating that if your screen is off for a couple minutes or you switch apps, it reloads the home screen and you now have to go search for the recipe you were working on. Plenty of other apps let you leave and come back right where you were. Fix that and it would be 5 stars
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 86.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Television Food Network G.P.
- © 2012 Television Food Network G.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.