Track how much time you spend on Social Media, set limits and block apps automatically.
-See what social media apps you use the most. In Moment is the first and only app on the App Store to do this automatically.
-Set limits and get more free quality time.
-Block access to Social Media when you're over your daily limit or just block it for some time if you need to focus on something.
Do you find yourself mindlessly checking your Facebook or Instagram many times a day even when you know there is nothing new or important to see?
Or maybe you have been searching for ways to make yourself more efficient, productive and purposeful? Or you just want to find several free hours a day for your friends and family?
In Moment is an easy-to-use and effective app that was created to help you do just that!
Being addicted to Social Media is a real thing and you can break your addiction by using In Moment app. It's not just a screen-time tracker, it's your personal assistant for fighting against wasting time and procrastination in Social media.
–Tracks how much time you spend on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter automatically;
–Sets daily limit for usage Social Media;
–Find out what Social Media app you use the most;
–Block access to Social Media when you're over the limit.
Please, send your questions, suggestions and reports to email@example.com.
- You can subscribe for full version of the App
- The subscriptions are $9.99 monthly
- You'll be able to use the full version of the App for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
A new feature is here!
Now you can block access to Social Media for some time by using a timer! Good if you need to focus on something.
Ratings and Reviews
Super Spotty Service
While I love the concept and that it actually works when the app is functional, it doesn’t work at all 50-90% of the time. It’s the VPN that I think is the problem. At any given time, when I wake up my phone and attempt to do something with it, the VPN won’t connect. That means everything on my phone stops working because suddenly there’s no connection. It’s the most maddening and frustrating thing ever. I had the $4.99 version for a while, but cancelled it because I deactivated my Facebook account. Now I’m back on FB, this service has become $5 more expensive, and it no longer works with any kind of consistency. Sigh. Disappointing to say the least. Absolutely going to cancel free trial and not pay a penny. Don’t bother with this. Please.
Great app that makes behavior change happen
I had a little glitch with tracking for a couple of days but it seems to be working again. Does what it says and help me be aware of my usage. The most eye opening thing to me is when I saw at my current rate of usage I would spend 31 years of my life on my phone. That blew me away. So now I’m working on making each day’s use less than the last. I’m down to 20 years now. Still too much but I’m getting there.
One change away from being what everyone wants
Great app, butttttt (BiG BUT) the fact that u can turn off the vpn and social media tracker let's ppl get sucked into their addiction with a few clicks and works around the lock up of social media apps. If they could make it so VPN doesn't interfere with Netflix/hbo go/etc and u can't turn it off to get back on social media. Apps like IG SNAP AND fb then this would be the most productive 10$ a month and best app in the world for future screen addicts.
- Irina Vyaznikova
- 29.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Roman Tsopin
- In-App Purchases
- Full Subscription $9.99
- Full Subscription $4.99
- Full Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.