By Loyola Productions Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The IN Network is the first App specifically designed for the global Ignatian family, presenting news, culture, lifestyle and original programming through a uniquely Ignatian lens!
IN Network connects thousands of people across the world, from great Jesuit Universities to grass roots ministries on the frontiers, operated and sustained by a global network of Ignatian partners.
Ordinary men, women and children, from every walk of life, in every country on the planet, united by Ignatius Loyola’s extraordinary call to see God in all things.
IN Network connects this global network to the hottest topics of the day, as reported and curated by Ignatian producers and media experts.
The IN Network App is the easiest way to receive all IN Network content on your iOS devices.
- Current events
- Original video content (webisodes, series, documentaries)
- Blogs by IN Network producers, The Jesuit Post, JesuitPrayer.org and more!
- Push notifications for video uploads
- Post comments and join ongoing conversations
- Full Facebook and Twitter integration
- All from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad!
- Arts & Entertainment
- Faith In Action
- Jesuit School Spotlights
- Lenten Film Series
- LGBTQ Catholics
- Movies & Docs
- Pre-Prans Wth Ruthie
- Science & Environment
- The INNdustry with Sister Rose
- Who Cares About the Saints with Jim Martin, SJ
- 40 The Series
- Eddie Sibert, SJ
- Ignatian Reflections from JesuitPrayer.org
- Sister Rose Pacatte
- The Jesuit Post
"Get INformed, Get INspired, Get IN Network!"
To learn more please visit the official IN Network webiste - http://theinnetwork.org
Note: The IN Network App requires an active internet connection (data plan or wifi) to stream videos and access the latest content.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
. internal general bugfixes