Food Network In the Kitchen
By Television Food Network G.P.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
THE ALL-NEW FOOD NETWORK IN THE KITCHEN APP IS HERE!
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Ina Garten, Ree Drummond, Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and many more. Need inspiration for your next meal? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our new app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a festive cocktail or even just dinner for the family? Find a variety of recipe collections, including:
Quick and Easy
*Top Picks* from Food Network
COOK LIKE A PRO:
- Hone your cooking chops by watching our how-to videos.
- Get creative by adding your own tips and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections.
- And don’t worry! All of your previously saved recipes are safe and sound. You can now find them under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover what the Food Network community is saying about our recipes through ratings and reviews.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
- Please note that your FoodNetwork.com grocery list will remain independent from the app. However, you can export your existing FoodNetwork.com Grocery List to Notes app anytime by going to My Stuff > Settings > Grocery List.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for and share recipes with friends and family without having to leave the Messages app.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
- Start your day off right with irresistible food facts, cooking tips and related recipes with our Daily Bites widget, available in the Today View.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at ITKPanel@foodnetwork.com.
Please note that videos are available for playback only in the United States, due to licensing restrictions.
Food Network In the Kitchen is compatible with iOS 9 and iOS 10 for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad Pro.
What's New in Version 5.6.1
- New fun toppers to add to your virtual cupcakes!
- We’ve optimized the app experience and squashed some bugs.
Enjoy the fun of baking right on your phone! Decorate virtual cupcakes & share your creations with friends in our new augmented reality feature using Apple’s new ARKit technology. Available to users on iPhone 6s and above, 2017 iPad, and iPad Pro using iOS 11.
Hate,hate,hate this app...used to be good
I used to love this app and gave it a 5 star review, but now somethings you guys changed has made it completely useless. I can no longer see the latest recipes I have saved, I can no longer categorize them, I can no longet put them into folders from the website. Too bad.... I will have to turn to something else.
I don’t know how this app is getting good reviews with the way it’s been working for me... Everytime I open the app it literally crashes within a minute sometimes even seconds after opening and returns me to my home screen, crazy how am I suppose to cook when the app can’t stay stable for more than a few minutes.
Love this app!
I love the convenience of this app. I can look up my favorite chef and see a recipe that they've made. It's a very handy app to have especially if you like to cook or bake!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 130 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Television Food Network G.P.
- © 2012 Television Food Network G.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.