In the Mood allows you to post the name of song playing by iPhone/iPod touch to Twitter or Blip.fm.
You can also view songs been played near your location.
• Tap the button on the top to input comment that will be posted with the song name to Twitter or Blip.fm.
• While inputting comment, you can add artist name or genre as hashtag. You can also enable/disable to post location or to add map link.
• Tap "Nearby Songs" button on the bottom to display songs been played nearby your location. You can also buy songs in iTunes Store.
• Tap the button on top left of the Nearby Songs screen to switch between list view and map view.
• Tap artwork to control song playback: play, pause and skip forward/back. Also you can pick a song from your library.
• Adapt to new Twitter API.
• Adapt to 4-inch screen.
• Adapt to iOS7.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for posting what you're currently listening to. Great customizable interface. One of my most frequently used apps.
Doesn't recognize any song from my iTunes and I have over 3,000. Why does Apple not have better quality assurance before they approve an app? I know they have a lot they have to approve but maybe they should slow down the approval process and actually test these things.
Works great, almost better than Twitmusic
- Masayuki Iwai
- 2.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2014 myb design
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.