In the Mood allows you to post the name of song playing by iPhone/iPod touch to Twitter or Blip.fm.
You can also view songs been played near your location.
• Tap the button on the top to input comment that will be posted with the song name to Twitter or Blip.fm.
• While inputting comment, you can add artist name or genre as hashtag. You can also enable/disable to post location or to add map link.
• Tap "Nearby Songs" button on the bottom to display songs been played nearby your location. You can also buy songs in iTunes Store.
• Tap the button on top left of the Nearby Songs screen to switch between list view and map view.
• Tap artwork to control song playback: play, pause and skip forward/back. Also you can pick a song from your library.
• Adapt to new Twitter API.
• Adapt to 4-inch screen.
• Adapt to iOS7.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app but since I upgraded to iOS 6, it stopped working. Too bad!
no blip, no tweet
This never worked with my blip.fm but I was happy that at least it worked with my twitter. Now it doesn't work with either. Gives me an error msg, not able to authenticate my twitter account. #sadness because I really like this app. Will it ever work again?!?!
The app no longer Authenticates for my twitter account or Blip fm account
- Masayuki Iwai
- 2.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2014 myb design
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.