In the Mood
By myb design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In the Mood allows you to post the name of song playing by iPhone/iPod touch to Twitter or Blip.fm.
You can also view songs been played near your location.
• Tap the button on the top to input comment that will be posted with the song name to Twitter or Blip.fm.
• While inputting comment, you can add artist name or genre as hashtag. You can also enable/disable to post location or to add map link.
• Tap "Nearby Songs" button on the bottom to display songs been played nearby your location. You can also buy songs in iTunes Store.
• Tap the button on top left of the Nearby Songs screen to switch between list view and map view.
• Tap artwork to control song playback: play, pause and skip forward/back. Also you can pick a song from your library.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
• Adapt to new Twitter API.
• Adapt to 4-inch screen.
• Adapt to iOS7.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 08, 2014
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Masayuki Iwai
- © 2009-2014 myb design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad$0.99