In The Rooms
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For the other 23 hours you're not in a meeting.
** Anonymity Statement: InTheRooms is a completely safe and secure, private network of people in recovery. None of your information is ever shared with anyone, and nothing related to InTheRooms and your name will ever show up together on Google or any other search engines.
"In my traveling, this is the app I use to put my recovery first, find a meeting and stay connected!"
- Ken Seeley, A&E's Intervention and Intervention911.com
"Recovery: There's an app for that. And this is that app."
- Dan Griffin, Author of "A Man’s Way Through the Twelve Steps", DanGriffin.com
"It's like having a 12 step meeting in my pocket."
- Anna David, Author of Party Girl and Executive Editor of The Fix (TheFix.com)
"Recovery 24/7. Now you're really Never Alone."
- Patty Powers, A&E's Relapse, PattyPowersNYC.com
"No matter where I'm at, this app helps me find a meeting and helps me stay connected to my recovery."
"InTheRooms.com is better than that OTHER social network because its safe, secure, and I can be myself without worrying about my anonymity."
InTheRooms.com is the largest social network for the recovery community, with over 185,000 members (and growing every day). On InTheRooms you'll find the world's largest AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and NA (Narcotics Anonymous) groups in the world.
- Get connected with InTheRooms members in YOUR fellowship (AA, NA, OA, GA, Alanon, Naranon, and more) from around the world or in your neck of the woods.
- Make friends, keep track of those friends via the Status Feed, Private Messages, Profile Comments, Photo Comments, and more.
- Push Notifications: Know instantly when your friends are looking for you.
- Share Photos with your friends from your iPhone's camera or photo library.
- Use your iPhone's GPS to find the closest AA, NA, OA, and GA meetings to you, wherever you are in the world.
- Once you find the meeting, you can "Check In" to that meeting and share your location safely and anonymously with your other friends on InTheRooms
- Participate in lively discussions in YOUR fellowship, ranging from the steps and traditions, to gratitude, controversy, and much much more.
- Join special groups of people in recovery that share your same interests and passions, such as photography, cooking, music, and more.
- We can only keep what we have by giving it away: InTheRooms is FREE and always will be.
Whether you're clean, sober, looking to get clean, looking to get sober, or simply just looking... InTheRooms is the essential app for YOU.
Download the app and get connected today, and meet the passionate members of the Global Recovery Community, who love you and want to see you succeed in your new way of life.
The InTheRooms Team
** Note: In The Rooms is not associated with Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous however our site is home to the largest AA and NA online community in the world.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Bugfix: Registration problem solved.
No quite as good as expected.
The app could be much better. I start off in the meeting with sound. But then the sound stops. I have to do a refresh every time to get the sound but then in less than 30 seconds the sound disappears again. I sure hope you can fix this soon. Other than my gripe about the inefficiency of this app I could really fall in love with this for my own recover.
I had high hopes for this app and associated website after seeing it referenced on numerous other recovery websites. The app lacks many features I would expect to see on a social networking platform and is not that helpful in connecting those in recovery...which is the whole intent. Sober Grid is a much better app, although there are a lot of non-recovery related posts on there.
app needs a 12 step program itself!
2Believe it might get fixed
3complaining doesn't work
4inventory of how to make app be best
5 not APPY AT ALL WITH APP
6starts then stops
7wont work on Ipad
8wont work on Iphone
9 hope a smarter app power will fix this problem
10 videos don't seem to stream clearly
11 tried app three times but it still wont work
12 in the rooms great idea but not appy with this app wont use it til spend time creating a 4 star version
easily can slip or backslide with this app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: In The Rooms JV, LLC
- © 2014 In The Rooms, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.