in.notes is a full featured yet simple note-taking app that strips away complexity and allows you, the user, to concentrate on what's truly important - content.
It is easy-to-use and free. It helps you to stay organized, save your ideas, and improve your productivity. You can take notes, capture photos, and create to-do lists with this amazing app.
- Safely and securely sync your notes across all iCloud enabled devices. We are using Apple’s CloudKit, which means we don’t have access to your login credentials, private information, or your notes. Your notes, images, or any information you save is completely secure on Apple’s servers.
- The ability to merge multiple notes into one, you know, when you realize you created too many on the same topic. Activate by pressing and holding a note from the note list.
- Protect your notes with a passcode. If your device is Touch ID enabled, even better.
- Archive your notes by swiping them from right to left without deleting them entirely. See your archived notes... unarchive them or delete them completely.
- Superb search experience. Find your notes quickly.
- Spotlight index. You can search for your notes using Spotlight (requires you to #hashtag content).
- Multitasking / Split Screen. Run in.notes app side-by-side with any other app of your choice.
- Peek & Pop with the ability to share or copy your notes right from the peek menu (requires iPhone 6s with 3D Touch).
- Quick Action menu for the app icon for New Note & Search (requires iPhone 6s with 3D Touch).
- Share your notes with your friends.
- Native iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6 and iPad support.
- Bug fixes.
- General stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Notes App
This app is awesome! I love how simple it is to use and how clean the design is. I love using this app to track all of my notes, and adding an image to my notes looks perfect! Thanks for a great app!
Very polished notes app
Nails the basics and is a pleasure to use. Supports private notes with Touch ID. Keeps deleted notes archived, which has saved me a couple of times.
Simple and easy. Love it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.