iNails is a cool handy companion for a Nail Polish lover.
* Packed with an extensive database of top-brand Nail Polishes, this App will help you match colors, share, explore and manage your Nail Polish collection.
* New colors will be added to the library dynamically as new Nail Polish collections are released.
* Built-in camera feature: Take a snapshot of your 'dress/shoe/any item' and find a matching Nail Polish, complete with details on the Brand and the name of the Color.
* Create your own lists and share it with friends.
1) I wonder which Nail Polish matches my New Stilettos?
2) What are my best friends' favorite Nail Polish colors?
3) Hmm.. have I tried this Nail Polish before?
4) How does this Nail Color look after it is applied?
5) Can someone tell me the names of OPI Collections?
6) I'd like to show off my Nail Polish collections to my friends, but how?
7) Which top-brand Nail Colors are out there in say "Shades of Green"?
If you ever have been riddled with one of these questions or if you love to pamper yourself with Nail Colors, then this is a "Must Have App" for you.
* Additional ways to sort lists, e.g. short by Shade, sort by Ratings, etc.
* Explore Nail Art based on the shade of your color.
* Faster searching
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to organize Essie
I've been looking for an app to categorize my Essie polishes. This is perfect. Most colors are there and it's easy to create your list. Very user friendly!
Getting better with each update!
I've used this app for more than a year and have a lot of my nail polish listed in it. It helps me track what I have but mostly I use it to easily look up what bloggers have swatched without having to type out each polish name. I also love the color search feature to help find existing polish dupes for high end polishes.
I often buy things and they are not listed in the app yet, but the developer has been great about updating more often. It's tough because companies come out with new collections so often. I use another app to more easily flip through all of the nail polishes I have but it does require that I take a picture of the bottle which this app doesn't. That being said, I like that you can sort things in different ways, and create different lists. I also really like how easily you can do a quick web search for nail swatches given how often colors look different on the nail. It's a good app for someone who occasionally buys polish, but if you're a hard-core polish aficionado, it may not meet all your needs. (Oh, and the developer is very good about getting back to you with answers to questions.)
You have the right idea, but...
I've been playing around with this app and it's definitely on the right track, but it needs some improvements. First of all, I think there definitely needs to be a separate tab for the polishes you own. I know you can make a list, but then you can't really organize it or sort it into colors or brands, etc. Secondly, many of the colors shown that are supposed to represent the color of a particular polish are not accurate. For example, the color shown for Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" is GRAY, when Snow Me White is clearly a white polish. Lastly, I think this app would be amazing if we were able to add our own pictures of the polishes we have swatched ourselves. This app is a great idea but it needs some work.
- Yusuf Attarwala
- 63.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Yusuf Attarwala 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.