iNavX – Sailing, Boating and Marine Navigation & Chartplotter, with NOAA Charts
By NavX Studios LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thanks for making us the #1 marine navigation app!
Celebrate with us: JULY SALE - 50% off
iNavX Now $24.99 / Was $49.99
••• Most advanced marine navigation app on iOS
••• Editor's Choice Winner, Practical Sailor
••• Advanced chart plotter for a FRACTION of the cost!
“Although I have tried many other navigation apps, I always keep coming back to this one as it has the most features with the cleanest, most intuitive interface.” - SailingWriter
“Anglers can pan, zoom and rotate charts … iNavX is compatible with X-Traverse, Theyr.com, Navionics and Explorer” – Sport Fishing Magazine, 10 Top Mobile Apps for Boating Anglers
iNavX™ - The original and still the best for your iPad and iPhone:
The leading marine navigation app for sailors, cruisers, boaters, fisherman and divers. iNavX includes the official and up-to-date high resolution NOAA RNC raster United States marine charts of the West Coast, Gulf Coast, East Coast, Great Lakes, Alaska, Hawaii, and US Virgin Islands.
iNavX™ offers access to hundreds of detailed charts: official CHS Canada charts, Navionics Gold charts, Fish'N'Chip charts, HotMaps, NY charts, Hilton's fishing charts, Trak Canada lakes fishing maps and Solteknik European waters marine charts that may be purchased separately via X-Traverse. WaterWay Guides are also available for detailed points of interest (Anchorages, Marinas & Hazards).
iNavX™ takes marine navigation on your iPad and iPhone to the next level.
• Anglers: Discover new fishing spots by scouting out deep holes and inlets. Then locate the best fishing conditions by finding cold fronts. Save your best fishing spots with the only app that offers unlimited markers.
• Sailors: Plan great routes with waypoint and route management. Have proactive sail management with GRIB weather forecasts. Then keep watch with integration with external AIS receivers and responders. And remember great locations by geotagging photos.
• Boaters: Save fuel by seeing currents, winds, and swells to find the best boating conditions with weather forecasts. Manage equipment with nautical instrument integration. Then remember great boating routes to share with a track log.
FEATURES - iNavX is the most feature rich app available, and all for one great price:
Advanced Chart Plotter
• Plot your position in real-time using your device's built-in GPS
• Easily pan, zoom, and rotate charts (including course up)
• Print a detailed chart to use in combination with the app
• Create waypoints and plan routes to navigate between them
• Quickly measure bearing/distance between points
• Track log allows you to record your actual route
• Import/Export data in KML (Google Earth) or GPX format
• Acts as a repeater for popular marine navigation software MacENC
• Supports NMEA data over TCP/IP (using Wifi)
• Integrates with external GPS, AIS receivers & transponders
• Connect nautical instruments: Depth, Speed, Wind, Engine, Batteries, etc.
• GRIB weather forecast
• Anchor alarm
• AIS alarm
• Port/navaid search
iNavX™ is updated frequently and all updates are provided at no additional cost.
“iNavX is the original and still one of the best navigation apps.” –Practical Sailor
“The most full-featured navigation app around and viewed by many as the standard” – Sail Magazine
“Truly comprehensive. The sheer amount of content and the apparent quality really speaks for itself.” – appPicker
The #1 recommended marine charting app -iMarineApps
User's Guide: http://inavx.com/help/
NOTE: Detailed Florida Charts are in the NOAA East region included with iNavX.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life (only applies when background tracking is enabled).
What's New in Version 4.7.4
This update provides you with:
• Fixes NSXMLParserError at launch
• Fixes distance measure tool display
• Various other bug fixes & speed improvements
Please email us if you run into any issues:
If you enjoy using iNavX, please take a minute to leave a review in the App Store. If you've reviewed a previous version please resubmit it as ratings reset with each update. We really appreciate your support!
Great Navigation program
I have used iNavX for a few years now while we have been cruising in South America. It is great to have a second set of electronic charts on board. Sometime one set will have details that the other does not. We like to use the iPad at the helm when entering a harbor and being able to zoom in an see the details.
Some of the controls are a little clunky. Wish I was able to turn the NMEA input on/off without having to get through so many steps. It would also be nice to delete a range of track points instead of one at a time or all.
I am not sure I like the way the charts are loaded in the latest version or why there was a change from the last.
Great nav program
We have used various versions of iNavX since it was launched many years ago. We used an early version while sailing in our home waters of Alaska. We used it down through Canada and into Mexico. We used across the Pacific to Fiji and back to French Polynesia. We think that it's easy to use and stitches charts seamlessly. No nav program is any better than the charts for your area. Mexico has terrible charts, US and Canada have great charts, and many South Pacific countries have so-so charts.
If your cruising area is well charted then iNavX will provide excellent navigation. Many of its features are better than our dedicated plotter's so it's worth owning and using.
We've used iNavx as our second gps for a few years now and find its functionality and ease of use to be better than either our Northstar or Garmin marine gps plotters. Super handy and we love having current charts!
Great to take along on other people's boats when we are not 100% confident in their equipment or charting skills too!
Keep at it iNavx!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: May 07, 2016
- Version: 4.7.4
- Size: 66.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: NavX Studios LLC
- © 2015 NavX Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.