Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
“Inboard: Finally A Screenshot App That’s Simple Enough To Be Useful” -Cult of Mac
“It’s the simplicity that stands out.” -AppStorm
Inboard is built creative types - great for designers, photographers and developers:
“I’ve tried around 7 of these type of apps, but none of them allowed me to view high quality images in masonry and folders. Very well designed.” -Caleb Amesbury, Senior IA Designer
• Beautiful Pinterest-like display of your images
• Capture webpage screenshots of websites that you love
• Import your Dribbble likes
• Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
• Organize images by using tags and folders
• Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
• macOS High Sierra ready
Get Inboard today for a straightforward easy-to-use image organizer app.
Supports most popular file formats:
• PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, TIFF
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @inboardapp with your suggestions and questions.
• Improved Dribbble sync performance and reliability
• Removed Google Analytics
• Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t capture modern websites well
The pinterst type display of images is nice but for me as a web designer needing an app to save website screenshots as a scrapbook to reference when working on design projects - this app does not capture modern web pages well. Modern as in websites that have sections and pieces that fall into place when you scroll down the page. I know it can be done because I have an extension in Chrome called Full Page Screenshot which does it really well. If I could just get that combined with an app like this to manage them it would be a dream.
The Pinterest style thumbnail view is great for viewing lots of images at once. At it’s really fast, almost scary how fast the app responds and runs. There’s only a few things missing to make this a 5 star rating:
1. It needs subfolders, you can only add one folder which makes it hard to organize image. If you’re coming from Ember or another image orgainzier app a folder is same as a “collection”. So it technically doesn’t have folders, smart folders, or anything like that. If you have a lot of folders you use ot organize with then you’ll be scrolling down the list for awhile.
2. Multiple library or sync options. You can only create one library, which isn’t a huge deal, but you can’t chose where it’s stored. The only reason this might make a difference for some is if you want to keep the library on Dropbox to sync between computers. There’s no sync option so having the abilltiy to keep the library on Dropbox is a nice workaround.
3. More account syncs. I acutally like to see an option where Inboard could sync with my Pinterest, Behance, and other accounts. Dribble is nice but it would be great to have more options.
Good update and app - needs a watch folder
It’s fast! even with thousands of images, which is very important. There’s one item that needs to be addressed soon to become truly a utility. Must have a “Watched Folder” or even multiple watch folders.
The screen capture is fine, but I have several other apps I like better for capturing the screen in various ways - and don’t want to change those. If I’m forced to manually import each time I want Inboard updated, each time having to remember where I left off, I cannot use this long term and will continue to rely on Finder instead.
I really hope you make this update because this is a useful application. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.