Inboard - Image, Screenshot and Photo Organizer
By Regular SIA
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
“Inboard: Finally A Screenshot App That’s Simple Enough To Be Useful” -Cult of Mac
“It’s the simplicity that stands out.” -AppStorm
Inboard is built creative types - great for designers, photographers and developers:
“I’ve tried around 7 of these type of apps, but none of them allowed me to view high quality images in masonry and folders. Very well designed.” -Caleb Amesbury, Senior IA Designer
• Beautiful Pinterest-like display of your images
• Capture webpage screenshots of websites that you love
• Import your Dribbble likes
• Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
• Organize images by using tags and folders
• Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
• macOS Sierra ready
Get Inboard today for a straightforward easy-to-use image organizer app.
Supports most popular file formats:
• PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, TIFF
Cloud syncing coming soon!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @inboardapp with your suggestions and questions.
What's New in Version 1.1
• Pinch to zoom image
• Double tap to zoom image to actual size
• Import images by pasting them to Inboard
• Import images by dragging to tags in sidebar
• Preliminary Touch Bar support
• Supports VIM (H/J/K/L) and Emacs (Ctrl + F/B/N/P) keybindings to navigate in grid view
• Adds fade in animation for thumbnail in right sidebar
• Fixes an issue where user can accidentally maximize the sidebars to fill the screen
• Fixes an issue where ESC key is not working in "Add new image" window
• Fixes an issue where thumbnail in right sidebar is missing when you switch to another view
• Fixes an issue where clicking in grid view may be recognized as dragging
• Fixes a crash issue when importing images
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Apr 22, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Regular SIA
- © 2013–2017 Regular SIA
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor