By Inboard Technology
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Inboard Vision keeps you in control of every aspect of your Inboard M1™ Electric Skateboard. Adjust settings, view battery levels, use the Touch Throttle in place of the RFLX™ Remote, and upgrade your M1 to the latest firmware, all through an intuitive and simple user interface.
Adjust M1 settings and view stats, all in one place
• Easily check PowerShift™ Battery level
• Change your Riding Mode with a swipe
• Enable and disable M1 LEDs
No remote, no problem! Control your M1 from the app
• Touch Throttle screen allows you to control the M1 directly from your iPhone
• Never miss a session, even if your RFLX Remote is charging
Quickly update the firmware on your M1
• Get notified immediately when new firmware is available
• Wirelessly update M1 and RFLX Remote firmware for increased performance and efficiency
Easily find answers to all M1 related questions
• Direct access to Inboard Help Center articles and videos
• Get started fast with the M1 Quickstart Guide
• Other topics include riding how-to’s, maintenance and troubleshooting tips
Contact Inboard Customer Support directly from the app
• Can’t find it in the Help Center? Contact us directly through the app
What's New in Version 1.1.1
This new version of Inboard Vision comes with M1 Firmware 2.2, which will improve performance, efficiency and reliability of the M1. Along with the new firmware update, this version of Vision adds a new odometer feature and the ability to switch riding modes directly from the Vision App, as well as the option to use a brand new pairing procedure.
Really nice update
Fixes lots of issues people had with overheating. Loving the odometer add also. Hope for more new features like that. Just hoping for custom mode soon :( I wanna go 24 mph and adjust torque for lower speeds.
Please fix support
Sent multiple support tickets and they just end up disappearing everytime. No resolution, no communication, board still acting weird. Legitimately considering selling it to get boosted board or something. Please fix this.