Inboard Vision keeps you in control of every aspect of your Inboard M1™ Electric Skateboard. Adjust settings, view battery levels, use the Touch Throttle in place of the RFLX™ Remote, and upgrade your M1 to the latest firmware, all through an intuitive and simple user interface.
Adjust M1 settings and view stats, all in one place
• Easily check PowerShift™ Battery level
• Change your Riding Mode with a swipe
• Enable and disable M1 LEDs
No remote, no problem! Control your M1 from the app
• Touch Throttle screen allows you to control the M1 directly from your iPhone
• Never miss a session, even if your RFLX Remote is charging
Quickly update the firmware on your M1
• Get notified immediately when new firmware is available
• Wirelessly update M1 and RFLX Remote firmware for increased performance and efficiency
Easily find answers to all M1 related questions
• Direct access to Inboard Help Center articles and videos
• Get started fast with the M1 Quickstart Guide
• Other topics include riding how-to’s, maintenance and troubleshooting tips
Contact Inboard Customer Support directly from the app
• Can’t find it in the Help Center? Contact us directly through the app
The following improvements will be available once you update your Inboard M1 to the latest firmware. Do this by downloading the latest Vision App for iOS, and follow the firmware update instructions.
1. Brake Light Feature: Enhances visibility and safety in all riding modes by adding brake lights to your M1. Especially useful for busy commutes and city rides. It works by increasing the brightness of the rear LED lights when the brakes are applied.
2. Deep Sleep Mode: Increases battery life by up to 5 times when the Inboard M1 is left undisturbed with the PowerShift Battery inserted. The M1 will go into Deep Sleep Mode 60 seconds after being turned off. The M1 will now remain disconnected from the RFLX remote or bluetooth device unless the onboard accelerometer detects movement. This will greatly increase the battery life of an unused board. Once moved, the board will instantly wake up from Deep Sleep Mode and be ready to ride.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to login
Use to work great but now Getting a request failed, client error 429
No firmware updates for awhile
They promised updates but there’s none!
Great board, not so great app.
I love my inboard But i have a few issues with my inboard app:
1) the app does not show battery info for the remote. The remote vibrates but nobody can decipher what the vibrations mean and it seems like the vibration itself is using up precocious remote battery.
2) the app board battery indicator has just 4 indications to show battery charged state: 1 fully charged, 2 3/4 charged 3 1/4 charged, 4 no charge. the issue is range anxiety (which is the #1 factor when choosing an electric transportation vehicle. which your app does noting to alleviate..
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.