Inbox by Gmail
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS - More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE - Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH - Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL - Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
What's New in Version 1.3.170730
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The worst email app yet created
This is the worst email reader/app I've ever used. I tried it when it came out and hated it.
Then, when the Gmail app stopped working after Google's forced update, I reluctantly switched.
After a week, I can say this is the worst app on my iPad, an impressive accomplishment. It is ugly, confusing and filled with bugs. It crashes frequently, does not move replies to the top of the email so that you don't know if someone has replied to an old note, and has a new "feature" that expedites meaningless all-but-random emails to the top of your email so that you can't quickly skim to tell if you have new important mail.
This is a horrible, horrible email app. Unfortunately, I haven't found an app with the old gmail ability to sort out advertisements and social media junkmail yet, so I'll continue my search. Until then, I'll be using the wonky barely functional (on iPad) online interface. All good things come to an end. Sigh.
Keep both app, notifications
Push notifications have somewhat stopped and got emails from USPS no push notifications and other emails. I can email myself get Notifications.😡😡😡😡😡😡
Keep both apps Gmail app one use for junk mail other personnel. I like them separate not all-in-one.
Unified inbox for multiple accounts
When will you allow me to see a unified inbox for multiple accounts?
iOS has had this for many years. Works very well. Why won't you add this?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 17, 2017
- Version: 1.3.170730
- Size: 198 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017, Google Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.