InBrowser - Private Browsing
By TomPod Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
InBrowser - Incognito Browsing
InBrowser is an incognito/private browser for iOS with video support. Each time you exit InBrowser, everything you’ve done in the app will be erased, including history, cookies, and sessions. InBrowser is a feature rich browser, and it’s in permanent private mode.
With InBrowser, you can check Facebook on a friends device, do some gift shopping, plan a surprise party, search for a medical condition, watch a video, or simply avoid auto-filling the search history. Using InBrowser, you can do all this and more without leaving a single trace.
• Absolutely no data is saved.
When you exit InBrowser (or press the “Clear Current History & Cache” button in the InBrowser settings menu), all browsing data and history are removed.
• Built for iOS8
InBrowser has been updated and optimised for iOS8, but we still support iOS7 and iOS6. InBrowser uses the new and improved web rendering engine (WkWebView) available on iOS8 which display pages a lot faster than before.
• Support for app extensions
InBrowser’s functionality is extended by the following apps:
- 1Password (auto-fill username and passwords from your vault)
- We also support most apps which have extended functionality through app extensions.
• Tabbed Browsing
InBrowser’s tabbed browsing feature has the ability to quickly switch between several open webpages within a single browsing session.
• Agent cloaking (no more mobile version of sites!)
Using agent cloaking, you make websites think that you're visiting from Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or iOS, giving you a richer and more complete browsing experience. Please notice that this won’t work on pages that are responsive.
• AirPlay and Bluetooth monitoring
InBrowser gives you visual notification if AirPlay is running or if you’re sharing audio using Bluetooth each time you start the app, avoiding unintentional sharing of video or audio to another device.
• Built for both iPhone and iPad
InBrowser is designed from the ground up to work on both iPhone and iPad, regardless of model or screen size.
• In-App video support
Clicking on a video link will play your video content in InBrowser’s in-app video player. Any trace of this is removed when you exit the InBrowser.
• InBrowser can optionally run in the background.
InBrowser can remember active tabs, even if you close down the app, and the browser can be manually cleared by pressing the "Clear Current History & Cache" button. Run in the background is disabled by default but can be enabled in the settings.
• Minimalistic design, maximum space for browsing
No junk, no ads, no extra bars - just maximum space for your browsing experience
• Free forever!
InBrowser will always be free of charge, and there are no hidden fees associated with the app. No ads are bundled in the app, only one or two (html) ads on the start/error page, and that’s it.
For support, please check out our GetSatisfaction page athttp://getsatisfaction.com/tompodapps. Please don't give us a one star rating due to support issues. We’re here to help!
Please notice that InBrowser isn't a anonymous proxy such as the The Onion Router (TOR) or a VPN; we're an incognito and private browser.
What's New in Version 1.65
- You can now select between Google and Yahoo as your default search engine in the app.
- Better IDN/Punycode support (basically improved international domain-name support)
- Do Not Track (DNT) added. Keep sites and their third parties from tracking you.
- Improved the display of URLs in the address bar.
- Added awesomeness and remove some pesky bugs. Nothing major luckily.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 1.65
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tommie Podzemski
- © TomPod
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.