Inc. chronicles the fascinating world of entrepreneurship, providing you with the news, advice, and inspiration you need to lead your growing company.
Download the Inc. app today and join the ranks of millions of Inc. readers who are at the forefront of entrepreneurship and innovation.
*** Try free for 3 months! ***
As the only major business media brand edited exclusively to guide CEOs and owners of small-to-midsize companies to success, Inc. provides you fresh, insightful – and beautifully designed – articles to give you the tool you need to excel. Editorial features include real life examples of strategies, case studies, and successes or failures.
Key App Features:
• Daily Must Reads: The most important stories of the day
• Top Videos: Inc.com's most popular videos
• Inc. Magazine: Access to every magazine article from 2012 forward
• Sharing: Share articles across social media platforms with the tap of a button
• Award-winning content, seamless navigation, and visually stunning graphics
The Inc. Must Reads and Magazine app is free to download, with limited free preview access each issue. Subscribe to receive unlimited access.
Subscription Options: 1 Year Subscription, $19.99*
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews. Your credit card will be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
If you are a current Inc. subscriber, access to the Inc. Must Reads app is provided to you at no additional cost for as long as you are an existing subscriber. Download the free app and follow the instructions to verify your subscription and start experiencing Inc. on your mobile device.
Inc. Must Reads and Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 12.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Offline...for how long?
I’ve tried more than once - I download a magazine, or several of them, for offline viewing. Great - it says they are downloaded. A few days later I go into the app when I’m away from WiFi to read some of what I downloaded...and they are not downloaded any more. All the downloads are gone! I can read them...if I want to use my cellular data...no thanks! When I open an issue, it seems like it downloads the whole thing before I can even read one page. If I exit the app and go back in, in one test, looking at the same issue at the same page I just opened used 17mb. Like I said no thanks! On top of that it seems like it uses data no matter what I do, whether I use the app or not. I’ve only looked at 1 issue of the magazine a couple times - everything else has been on WiFi, and it’s used 0.5GB cellular. Really? Not happy!
Magazines are supposed to feel like magazines. Not pdf scans
With the new update I thought I would give inc another chance. But you’re hell bent on repackaging the old crap in new bottle... magazines are supposed to feel like magazines especially when they are paid subscriptions. Although I loved the fact that you could now swipe through to older issues it still feels like I am reading a crappy pdf document than a magazine. Here is one tip, if you are lazy enough to stick to Maz and not try harder to develop your own application then stop publishing. Maz has ruined almost all good old magazines like inc and hbr... when will you guys learn?
Like the new look
I’m a subscriber the new update made made reading the magazine a whole lot better on my phone. I also like that I can save articles to read on the subway without a connection. Good stuff. Keep it coming Inc!
- Mansueto Ventures LLC
- 85.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © COPYRIGHT 2017 MANSUETO VENTURES
- In-App Purchases
- Inc. Yearly Subscription $19.99
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- June 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.