INCOMING is a comprehensive iPad-based Order Manager and Kitchen Display System for your restaurant. This app allows your front counter staff and/or kitchen staff to view all incoming dine-in, pickup, and delivery orders in real time.
Your team members can then mark each order as either In-Progress (so that customers can view from your branded-app or website that the order is being worked on), mark them as Ready (so that food runners or delivery drivers know to come get it at the kitchen counter), or mark them as In-Transit, Delivered, or Picked-up depending on whether the orders was placed as a dine-in, pickup, or delivery order.
The app works in conjunction with:
- Your own restaurant-branded ordering app (also provided by SalesVu),
- The OrderUp customer self-ordering kiosk app,
- The SalesVu iPad POS app,
- The TownVu.com customer ordering platform,
- …and very soon it will also be integrated with many other ordering websites and in-store POS solutions.
If the INCOMING app is being used to also receive dine-in orders from your restaurant branded ordering app in a table service situation, the orders will be displayed with the table name/number as well as seat information so that food runners are able to deliver each dish to the correct patron.
The app can be used on any iPad and projected to a large television monitor via AirPlay Mirroring to give the staff in the kitchen, food running station, or front counter a much larger view of all incoming and outstanding orders.
- Filter orders by delivery preference: dine-in, pickup, home delivery.
- Sort pickup/delivery orders by expected delivery/pickup time.
- Update order tracking status (order placed, order in-progress, order reader, order in-transit, order delivered) and allow customers to track their order from your restaurant app.
- Assign Drivers to delivery orders and launch Map app.
- Filter orders by wait staff team member.
- View gratuity/tip report
For more information please open the app and touch the Chat icon, or email email@example.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.