By So Far So Good
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Incredibox is a musical game that helps you create a mix very easily by managing a band of beatboxers. Just drag and drop icons on the different characters and start creating music! Find the right combos during the game and unlock animated bonuses that will help you improve your mix.
Record your creation, then share it with your friends all over the world. If you get enough votes, you may join the Top 50 chart. Too lazy to create your own mix? No problem, just let the automatic mode play for you ;)
Express you musicality with Incredibox!
Pump it up and chill ;)
The first version of Incredibox was created in 2009 and got super positive feedbacks, including recognitions from Adobe newsletter, BBC Click, Yahoo news, The FWA and more. The online game has attracted more than 50M visitors since its creation. Enjoyed by music teachers, Incredibox is also used in schools to introduce rhythm to children.
Important: For optimal playability and better experience you should use at least an iPad 3 or an iPhone 5.
What's New in Version 2.2
• The third bonus of the version Brazil is waiting for you ;) Pump it up and chill!
• Now, all your mixes will be automatically synced on all your devices when you are connected to iCloud.
• We have added a new LIVE tab in which you can listen and vote for the most recent mixes.
• The app has been translated in Russian -> Ударь по басам ;)
• When you've just added a 'like' to a mix, you can also remove it.
• To help you to find the right bonus combo, you can click on the bonus circle to see which character is linked to the current combo.
• If you find a bug into the App or if you want to send us a comment, you can use the 'feedback' button in the 'settings' tab.
BUG fixed :
• We have fixed the bug causing the audio distortion when you plug your headphone on your device. Have fun!
• During a replay, muted characters wasn't shown. Fixed!
Great way to teach kids how music works. Gives someone a understanding how tracks are overlapped to make one piece of music. Other variations of this could be further utilized as a musical educational games. If the numbers were to pop up on the screen stating 32nds,16th, 8ths, 1/4, one measure equaling 4 quarters and so on repeating. This also makes a person understand mathematics of measurement that can be visually broken down on a tape measure. 32nd of a inch, 16th of a inch, 1/8th of a inch, 1/4 quarter of a inch, 4 together equal 1 inch.
A Awesome game our daughter loves it the way it is. I wish I could help make games like this to bring them in to school systems as a new way of musical mathematics.
Why does the App Store only let me do five stars? Love this game, play I every day. I would like it if versions 1 and 6 were added though even though I have no clue what they are I just have the Mobile version. Also I would like it if on the first special for Brazil if the fifth red guy took the place of the fifth blue one because it would make more sense. Please respond because I don’t have social media and I would like to know your guys’ opinions
BUY WORTH THE MONEY
Ok so you know when you see these really good looking games that are money and you buy them? Well this is one. But instead of it being a rip off it’s amaizing the things you can do with all the sounds, I recommend this to everyone who likes pop and beat music.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 27, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 69.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: SO FAR SO GOOD
- © 2016 So Far So Good
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.