Indeed Job Search
By Indeed Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search
- Join over 180 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 65 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 10 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Use the world’s #1 iPad jobs app
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Two-pane view maximizes use of screen size
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.6
• Receive an alert when employers view your ‘Apply Now’ applications. If interested, employers will reach out directly regarding your application.
• Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Great App - Too Many Sponsored Jobs!
I used this app for 3 months now to search for jobs and it helps out a lot! But the most annoying things about are this - no actual location point - I get more jobs but in different states that don't pertain to me , the sponsored jobs are annoying because I think I am finding something new , it is advertised & I get disappointed fast thinking it was a new posting of a job and the notifications are fine - but they are always supposedly new jobs that are up my alley but they are not. I take one star because of the ads but otherwise a great app to help you find a job.
Works pretty good
I've used this app for 3 months and have received legit jobs rather there's an offer or not. At least I feel assured I can rely on it being true. I haven't been spammed with false people like I have with the other sites. My fiancé got his job from here and still working. I have gotten my job from here but unfortunately I'll have to look again due to needing more money. But it's all good. I'm back on indeed. App is pretty good. Easy to maneuver. Some applications you do have to finish on a lap top.
Great So Far!
This app has made it very simple for me to look for full-time and part-time jobs for me. Even in a time when I had to move out on my own in a hurry while starting to go back to school I was able to find a job and continue making and saving money while using Indeed. I have recommended it to many friends and have met many people who also use and enjoy this app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed Inc.
- © 2016 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.