Indeed Job Search
By Indeed Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search site
- Join over 200 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 70 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 12 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.4
• Be the first to learn about new jobs by signing up for Job Alert push notifications
• Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Well-thought out and easy to navigate!
The all does nearly everything you can on the actual website. The layout of the app makes it easy to browse for information, probably makes it easier to browse than on the actual website.
I would have given it 5 stars, but Indeed itself has annoying things you cant change. For example, I can't change the order of my work positions. They're based on the years. This is understandable because most resumes recommend you to put down tour info reverse-chronologically, but relevance can't taken into account...and I don't want to delete my positions entirely. You also can't create new categories on the resume.
Overall though, the app is great and easy to use! Indeed just needs to fix some things on their website.
I really like this app. I found a full time position 2 years ago, just by applying from this app. I looked for another job a few months ago and I received a phone call & interview for the position. I was offered the job, but I turned it down bc of lack of benefits. Some employers actually respond to your post. This is a great app and I plan on continuing to use it until I find my dream job. I recommend to everyone. I only gave it 4 stars only bc whenever I search for certain job titles, 30% of the jobs in that search aren't related to that job title. Another thing that I also dislike is that I live in GA, but they show me jobs that are in different states that are considered "recommended jobs." They should work on that.
This app is very easy to use! But the only thing is (on iPhone) I can't upload my actual resume. It only gives me the option to upload photos from my phone, so after taking a screenshot of my resume and attaching it, the app says: "invalid type of file, resume must be PDF or txt". I have my actual resume in PDF on my phone but the app (or my phone?) did not give me the option to attach a PDF type of file. Please look into this! I think that would make the app just as good as the website itself!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 06, 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed Inc.
- © 2017 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.