Indeed Job Search
By Indeed Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search site*
- Join over 200 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 70 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 12 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
*comScore, Total Visits March 2017
What's New in Version 5.1
• We fixed an issue that was being experienced by some users where the app wouldn't load correctly
• Be the first to learn about new jobs by signing up for a Job Alert
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Good, but what if?
This app is great! The only drawback I have is the specifics, or lack of specific results from search requests. For example, if I type in "on air talent" I should see things that are associated with "on air talent". Instead I get maybe one or two that are relevant and the rest is garbage! I will get "sales" jobs at a retail store or a Human Resources coordinator at a real estate company.. why? I didn't request that at all! And then when I scroll more down the list of that garbage, I will find scattered 1 or 2 more "on air talent" jobs that weren't on top of the list! Again why?
Good app, but not efficient
I am using the app for my current job search but it is very frustrating. I live in northern NJ but most of the positions that come up in my search are in New York (which I don't want). I have to scroll through jobs that I am not interested in. There should be a way to filter out out-of-state jobs. Please include this fix in your next update.
I don't usually enjoy many apps, but I find Indeed to be extremely easy to use and I have found many potential opportunities on here. Of all the job boards I have used, Indeed is the easiest one to use!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed Inc.
- © 2017 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.