Indego bike share is an initiative of the City of Philadelphia, with hundreds of self-service bikes and and more than 100 stations throughout the city. The official Indego app allows you to check bike and dock availability, purchase a pass, log into your account and contact customer service by chat, phone or email.
Indego offers round-the-clock access to public transportation on your schedule. Passholders can walk up to any station, grab a bike and go and walk up users can purchase a single trip at any station with their credit card.
With the Indego app you can also:
• Find the nearest station to your location
• See how long your bike has been checked out
• Renew your pass or view your trip history
• Search for specific stations or places in the city
You must be 14 and over to ride Indego. Visit rideindego.com for more information.
– Our in-app customer service chat has been replaced with text message support
– Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and FUN!
The bike share program is awesome! Super easy to use. I saw so many things in Philly on my 30 minute bike ride. I've just downloaded the app and look forward to using this method of transportation on a regular basis going forward. Thank you!
Fun, Fun, Fun. I had a awesome experience so far so good I am a new member, getting set up was fast and easy. Just like this app!!!👍🏾
Decent utility app
Basics are all here. Stable, mostly intuitive. Chat history nice. No problems
- Bicycle Transit Systems, Inc.
- 40 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bicycle Transit Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.