Index Card for iPhone
By DenVog, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Index Card is a corkboard writing app that helps you easily capture, organize, and compile your ideas. Whether you are an author, screenwriter, or academic researcher, Index Card can help you become a more efficient, organized writer. Download Index Card and discover why thousands of iPad owners are already using it.
• One of my favorite iPad apps, Index Card, was released as an iPhone app today! Hooray! - Dan Baker, Macedonia Films
Get Started Quickly
• Capture your ideas and store notes as they come to you
• Organize the flow of your project using a familiar corkboard interface
• Assign color labels to flag scenes, characters, or status
Create & Edit Your Story
• Write and edit using the onscreen keyboard or an iPad compatible external keyboard
• Index Card automatically saves your work as you make edits
• Changes are reflected every time you export
Made for Touch
• Touch and drag a card rows to reorder
• Tap a card to open it for editing
• Rotate landscape to swipe through your project, one card at a time
• Scroll the card list to browse your entire project
Flexible & Powerful
• Develop multiple separate projects
• Edit card title, synopsis, notes, text, color label and more…
• Track card, word, and character counts
• Enable the Long Text field for extended writing
Share Your Work
• Export as RTF or Plain Text, readable by most word processors
• Share .indexcard files with other Index Card iPad or iPhone users
• Copy projects to Dropbox, or directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing
• Email projects without leaving the app
• Sync with Scrivener Mac OS X writing app (card title, synopsis, long text, sort order)
• Present on an external HDMI display using your iPhone 4S or later and the Apple Digital AV Adapter
• An efficient way to record and organize notes for both personal and professional projects. - AppAdvice
• I used all kinds of apps as study aids during my recent college years, but I wish I had this one. Studying vocab, taking notes, and all kinds of other education-related help would work perfectly on Index Card for iPhone. - 148apps
I read all support mail, and respond to most messages within 24 hours.
• More info at: www.indexcardapp.com
• Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/DenVog
Thanks for buying my app, and supporting an indie developer!
What's New in Version 3.0
Apple Watch support - Great for presentations and study aid
- View projects & cards
- Display card title, synopsis, notes, label color
- Show / Hide cards with Force Touch
- Create new cards with dictation
* Plugged some localization holes
* Table rows should be consistently flat and white
* Export screens show no longer be cut off by NavBar
* Project Name editing screen text field style now matches the rest
* Tables should no longer display lines for empty rows
* Spread gesture will now open stack to display contents in CardFlow
* Addressed some missing localizations
If you enjoy using Index Card, please take a moment to leave a nice review. It really helps.
Does what I need
This app is good on its own as an index card file, but it does also sync to Scrivener which is what I need it for. You have to follow the directions and create a collection in Scrivener to sync first. Once you do it works fine.
Very helpful and extremely useful!!!
I just bought this so I might have to spend more time with it to be honest but I kind of love it already. It does what I want it to do. It gives me a title, body (synopsis) and notes. And there are lots of options to export and save with. Plus, it's fun. A big thing for me.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 17, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: DenVog, LLC
- © 2012 - 2015 DenVog, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.