Helmut Debelius: Indian Ocean & Red Sea Fish Guide
By Michael Kokoscha
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app includes the species of fish that are included in Helmut Debelius' famous determination books Reef Guide Red Sea and Indian Ocean Reef Guide. Overall, approximately 650 species using over 900 images (a lot of them are new) are presented.
The app is bilingual and contains both English and German texts. The fish families and species can be quickly visually assigned to on the basis of icons. There is a trilingual index (English, German, Latin) which allows you to quickly find the species on the basis of their name.
The individual species are linked, with the distribution maps of the site www.AquaMaps.org, providing there are maps available.
- Fish species of two determination books in one app
- Bilingual: German and English
- Index of the German, English and scientific names
- Approximately 650 species and over 900 images
- Pictures of various coloring of males, females, and juveniles
- Linking with the distribution maps of AquaMaps
- It is possible to bookmark
What's New in Version 1.4
Compatible with iOS 8
A total waste of money. Incomplete, slow, cumbersome. Debelius should stick with books. ½ a GB of wasted space.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 16, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 733 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Michael Kokoscha
- © 2013, 2014 Helmut Debelius & Michael Kokoscha
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.