Indian-Scripts is a unique app turning your device to handle 13 different widely used Indian languages. Uses keywords and templates for speed edit and share with friends. Languages: Punjabi, Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Sinhalese, Oriya, Bengali and Assamese
Rich set of Features:
- Instant keyboards unique to each language
- keyboard switch to English and back
- toggle consonants, vowels and signs for easy edit
- Store and re-use messages
- Share with friends via Email, Twitter, Instant Message, WhatsApp etc
updates for ios11
Ratings and Reviews
How to type "votthulu" ?
Please let us know how something like "ayya" in telugu can be typed
Needs a "ya" under a "ya"
Very disappointing. There are no consonants in Kannada.
In Sanskrit couldn't type compound letters.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.