Indian Transport & Logistics News (ITLN) magazine is one of a kind media venture in India to create a high quality communication platform for both users and logistics service providers to interact and also fill the void of an authentic analytical logistics magazine in India.
ITLN is the flagship magazine of The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT) India, with a membership of 35,000 CILT members worldwide. Contents include coverage of air, sea, and road & rail transport in general/bulk cargo.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One year subscription - $4.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Introduced an all-new and exciting article reader to give an enhanced reading experience
- iPhone X UI support
- Bug fixes and UI improvements
- Magzter Inc.
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 -18 @ STAT Media Group
- In-App Purchases
- Indian Transport & Logistics News $1.99
- Indian Transport & Logistics News May - June 2015 $0.99
- Indian Transport & Logistics News September - October 2013 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.