Indie Rock Magazine is designed to showcase those really great rock and roll bands, artists and groups that are on the verge of super stardom. We also review some of the best rock and roll gear, venues and festivals; and we interview top bands and artists, and provide intriguing articles and columns.
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Indie Rock Magazine through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-year subscription for US$10.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
All New user interface
Faster issue loading
minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great music magazine featuring real artists of the now!
Great reviews, features, photos and more. These guys stand out because they arent afraid to write about the bands on the up and up that arent considered "mainstream". Who wants that anyways?! If you want a publication that is fresh, forward thinking and relevant then this is it! Buy it and see for yourself!
I'm not too big on magazines but I love music.. This is very nicely put, you should think about expanding the collection but otherwise it's very easy to use at a very good price
If you’re interested in indie rock or music in general, this is the magazine for you, it has many interesting articles, a nice design and it’s pretty cheap so it may deserve a try
- SC & DB Enterprises Inc.
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Bowens Publishing Inc
- In-App Purchases
- IRM Subscription $0.99
- Indie Rock Mar 2013 $0.99
- IRM Subscription $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.