Content with a purpose.
IndieFlix is a global screening and streaming service that promotes and supports social impact films to create positive change in the world. IndieFlix streaming offers a monthly subscription based service to access thousands of high-quality shorts, features and TV.
Try free for one week then pay just $4.99/month, auto-renewing monthly or $39.99/year, auto-renewing yearly*. No commitment. Cancel anytime.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No sound, like the silent films long ago. Really?
Watched a random video but had no sound. Just in case it was an artistic feature I watched another. No sound yet again. Made sure the phone sound was maxed. No settings to configure. Quick check and I get sound in the Netflix app. Got on to this through a T-Mobile promo, so I'm surprised the developer missed this.
Great Place to View older classics
Great place to view some classics like the Lucy show, Frank Sinatra, and many other black & white shows.
Thanks So Much for a Great Product
- IndieFlix, Inc.
- 64.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©2018 IndieFlix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- IndieFlix $4.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.