Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover and fund products, projects and causes you love on Indiegogo. Whether you’re interested in next-gen gadgets, indie films or saving kittens, you can now keep tabs on your favorite Indiegogo campaigns anytime, anywhere.
Support a campaign:
- Discover recommended campaigns
- Explore and follow campaign categories
- Claim campaign perks - everything from cool new devices to walk-on movie roles, custom art and more
- Share your favorite campaigns with friends
Run your own campaign:
- Get notified each time you receive a contribution
- Manage comments
- Post campaign updates, including photos, on the go
- View campaign contributors and send them thank you notes
- Send custom messages to contacts and Facebook friends
- Promote your campaign on social networks
What's New in Version 1.9.16
- Locate recently viewed campaigns via Apple’s Spotlight search feature
- Jump from a campaign on your phone to your Mac using Handoff
- Fixing crashes in Search / Explore and when browsing campaigns with VoiceOver
Do not contribute to a campaign through Indiegogo. I contributed to two separate projects and have had trouble receiving perks, heck, receiving communication from the organizers. Those issues are on the campaigns themselves but when I should be able to turn to the Indiegogo Support team for help they let me down. All they will do is tell you they will contact the campaign owners to "remind them of their responsibilities to keep you and contributors updated on the status of their project" and give you an email address to contact the campaign owners yourself. How is that suppose to work when the campaign owners are not communicating in the first place?!? At least Kickstarter and Pledgemusic look after their respective contributors. Pledgemusic will even give you a refund if your perks don't arrive on time. I wish the same could be said for Indiegogo.
The vendors rip you off
I've order several things on this site. You are charged immediately but on one occasion it took 6 months to receive the product. The product was so bad in quality and I spent $189 with no recourse to return the item. On another product I ordered on 1/4/16 I've still not received the product which cost $289.
Don't waste your money.
Can't give a good review
Sorry can't give this app or Dev a good review. You have a development team that is through your product/app, you're just as guilty as them for not providing an update to paid for products. Your obviously do not have any type of QMS and definitely have no type of ISO qualifications. You should of vetted this supplier prior to acceptance to use your name.