This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Discover and fund products, projects and causes you love on Indiegogo. Whether you’re interested in next-gen gadgets, indie films or saving kittens, you can now keep tabs on your favorite Indiegogo campaigns anytime, anywhere.
Support a campaign:
- Discover recommended campaigns
- Explore and follow campaign categories
- Claim campaign perks - everything from cool new devices to walk-on movie roles, custom art and more
- Share your favorite campaigns with friends
Run your own campaign:
- Get notified each time you receive a contribution
- Manage comments
- Post campaign updates, including photos, on the go
- View campaign contributors and send them thank you notes
- Send custom messages to contacts and Facebook friends
- Promote your campaign on social networks
What's New in Version 1.9.19
Fixed a bug that caused some campaigns to fail to load when opened from a link.
Crowdfunding??? More like Scam Funding
Backed a few campaigns including Thin-Case. This is a major scam one right here. Indiegogo has been made aware by more than 50% of the backers that this company has taken the money and run. Company campaign has also been identified as a failed campaign from Kickstarter under a different project name. Further research shows item from campaign to be an existing product in the China market under yet another name.
Yet they still let the campaign keep taking orders. Company was supposed to deliver in June 2017 now September 2017 with zero updates. Indiegogo offers standard template reply every time.
No action on their part because well let's face it they keep making money too as long as they let the campaign stay open... stay away...
Awesome or Scam?
I’ve backed a few great campaigns through this app, but I’ve also been scammed through it. IndieGogo offers no support or vetting to stop scammers from taking advantage of people through their platform. Buyer beware.
Poor man’s investing
Remember, you are not guaranteed a product on this platform in the way a purchase as you know it is enacted. You are an investor except without any of the equity. The customer support (Aileen) is non-present and basically non-existent.