Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover and fund products, projects and causes you love on Indiegogo. Whether you’re interested in next-gen gadgets, indie films or saving kittens, you can now keep tabs on your favorite Indiegogo campaigns anytime, anywhere.
Support a campaign:
- Discover recommended campaigns
- Explore and follow campaign categories
- Claim campaign perks - everything from cool new devices to walk-on movie roles, custom art and more
- Share your favorite campaigns with friends
Run your own campaign:
- Get notified each time you receive a contribution
- Manage comments
- Post campaign updates, including photos, on the go
- View campaign contributors and send them thank you notes
- Send custom messages to contacts and Facebook friends
- Promote your campaign on social networks
What's New in Version 1.9.15
- Tapping on a saved campaign ending soon notification takes you right to the campaign.
- Improved error feedback around ApplePay credit card processing issues.
Better than Kickstarter
I admit that I am still fairly new to using Indie. Only been using for a few months now. All I can say is Indie Rocks I have made over 10 campaign contributions, and was able to get perks from the likes of Tom Savini Nightmare City Movie, and Charles Band Puppet Master Axis Termination to name a few and the upcoming 2-D animated horror movie "Malevolent" Names I must say had me jump at the chance in backing there campaign. Communication has been excellent with getting frequent updates and immediate responses to my questions.
Two thumbs way up
I would like to see some changes:
1. The video player isn't that good. Can't forward that well. I would like to see a better version. And also for the option to scroll down while having the video play.
2. The gigs seems to fit the whole page. It would be nice to have what Kickstarter has - they have spaces on the sides of the gigs before clicking them. This just seems too busy in my opinion.
3. Better layout overall would be good to see.
How to give zero stars?
IndiGoGo has no control over the people selling through the app. I ordered 5 wires from Iron wire for $70 last November and still didn't get them. Contacted seller, they say yeah yeah just wait will ship them. When next year? Or the following year?
I contacted IndiGoGo to get a refund, they said they can't since it is already paid out.
I am disappointed in Indigogo for having no control over scammers on their system. If you buy through Indigogo you might get lucky and get what you pay for or you could be like me, fighting just to get a f#$&@ refund.